1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 1 done. This is going to be a tough ride.

Tonytone likes this.
  2. Power_to_Change

Power_to_Change Fapstronaut

Day four for me today. Excited to say that all is good so far! I was a bit worried when I woke up with my usual morning woody that I would be feeling horny and one thing would lead to another. I didn't get my usual full hard on and I didn't feel tempted at all.

I was feeling alot more chipper and positive on the outlook on my life then I've had in awhile. I blasted some music and was singing in the shower. The music actually did seem to sound better and gave me more pleasure listening to it. I also have some sticky notes stuck to the mirror in my bathroom for encouragement outlining the positive effects of a PMO lifestyle. I read them out loud and even though at first I felt a bit silly, that really pumped me up! Looking forward to the next three days. I say bring it on!

Tonytone likes this.
  3. Bobeard

Bobeard Fapstronaut

Day 1 done! :) I'm lucky that I get distracted most time of the day by University stuff, but I now realize how often I catch myself thinking about "that women over there" or "my cute fellow student". But this challenge is really helping out! :)

4. ShaunR

ShaunR Fapstronaut

Completed day 5, and am having a pretty easy day 6. I’ve been keeping myself busy, so I haven’t really had any issues with urges

5. OptimusPehla

OptimusPehla Fapstronaut

Day 5 complete - it's been a good day. Kept busy all day and I've had a small hiccup at the end of the day hence why I'm on here and talking to my AP to fight the good fight. Keep on rollin...

6. proxima-8

proxima-8 Fapstronaut

Completed both days 6 & 7!

Thank you all for the support. It feels good to win this challenge. Thank you, @2525 for creating this challenge. Please add me to the Hall of Fame.

I'll start the 14-day challenge soon

Iridium and john_doe77 like this.
  7. D13

D13 Fapstronaut

Day 2 Almost done

8. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

Too true

truthseeker17 likes this.
  9. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

Feeling good. Locked my phone away, which is what I always relapse on. Did some good work. Staying productive. Feeling good.

10. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Day 3! I think. Been trying to accept the urges but still say no to them, it's hard but I think I'll gain from it.

11. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Day 4, staying strong! You all have this in the bag, I believe in you :)

Deleted Account and john_doe77 like this.
  12. Day 2

Went well. Killing my self by not doing homework, stress sucks man. Otherwise strong day. Our journey trudges on.

Deleted Account and john_doe77 like this.
  13. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

End of day 7 for me! I did it. It feels really good. Day 6 was the only really hard day and I almost feel now that I was being challenged because day 7 definitely paid off. I felt great all day, great energy and great mood. I'm not stopping now

14. Parched_

Parched_ Fapstronaut

Here we go! Day One down, 6 to go!

15. Day 5 finished. Easy because of flatline.

16. Power_to_Change

Power_to_Change Fapstronaut

Like you said, thats a welcome sign that you feel enraged. If you didnt give a shit that you failed then there would be cause for concern. Continue to fight the good fight!

Tonytone likes this.
  17. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

Day 3! tough already

Mike Ferrari likes this.
  18. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Thank you, PtC!!

john_doe77 likes this.
  19. Iridium

Iridium Guest

Day 4 of 7 done

Some urges yesterday evening, nothing special. Everything fine.