1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Step-One

Step-One Fapstronaut

2. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 5, and it brings sentiment. It was the longest streak the past two times, but I'm feeling confident this time around. See you all tomorrow for day 6.

3. Rukbeer3838

Rukbeer3838 Fapstronaut

Relapsed again. Day 0.

4. Dunrobin

Dunrobin Fapstronaut

3 down. Looking forwards to the. Week

5. ISFPdude

ISFPdude Fapstronaut

Dammit, 0 again. I’ve learned from my mistakes though. Positivity and non-negotiable terms for myself are key!

6. 2012Crafty

2012Crafty Fapstronaut

7. User_554090

User_554090 Fapstronaut

Day 7 done! Onto the 14 Day Challenge!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Min95

Min95 Fapstronaut

Day 4/7 of the challenge 3 to go

9. Sam Rogers

Sam Rogers Fapstronaut

10. WillSquirrel

WillSquirrel Fapstronaut

I was PMO free for 14 days but had a O (with the wife) today. So I'm starting back at zero today because I'm worried about P-subs if P-subs don't trip me up this week. Then O (with my wife) is back if P-subs bother me a lot then I will need to go on to 14 or 30 day. I am now PM free for the last 17 days and know I can do this.

Paradiseisthegoal likes this.
  11. Mrhydeee

Mrhydeee Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!
    Today I am on day 4
    Regards :)

12. Alright this is the last damn time I am restarting this. I am going to win this challenge. Day 2 tomorrow I can do this.

13. Day 3 down. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

14. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Okay starting so 0/7 - I've had longer streaks before but it's been a long time and I have less than 7 right now - besides I'd like to join everyone and be a part of supporting each other.

Even if you've never done it before I know you can all do it, you've got this.

15. donniedj713

donniedj713 Fapstronaut

lets get it this will be day 1/7 for me:emoji_astonished:

16. Paradiseisthegoal

Paradiseisthegoal Fapstronaut

It is currently 12:25am, so in 35 minutes, I will have 4 days clean from PM! I thank you all for the accountability and the courage you show by listing your successes, and sometimes the failures. It helps. I know that I can beat this addiction. I have to keep educating myself on addiction, as well as continue to ask for help from my loving Creator and Sustainer, Jehovah God. Because ultimately, every victory is from Him, if I allow Him to work in my life and show His strength on my behalf. I know that we can all be successful! One day, we will no longer have to deal with things such as addiction, and that is because of what our Creator was willing to do for us. That hope is able to sustain us through anything we are going through. I know that this is not a religious forum, but there is much hope and comfort in the Bible, and I encourage anyone on this forum who is looking for strength and confidence and help to use that as a source.

Okay good people, I hope everyone finds success!

Success on the warpath!

17. Paradiseisthegoal

Paradiseisthegoal Fapstronaut

Hey, don't give in to self-doubt. You can do this. We are all just dust, remember that. Figure out what made you give in, then change or avoid it. Since you told us its Day 0, apparently you are strong enough to keep going. Keep GOING! It'll be worth it!

Rukbeer3838 likes this.
  18. Today 5/7 really I thought it will be easy for me but I realize my heart rate goes up down. .. urges are high as compared to day 1

19. James_007

James_007 Fapstronaut

Day 6: feeling good. Done workout in morning. Waiting to complete this challenge tomorrow