[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rhine

Rhine Fapstronaut

Crashed really hard. Depressed, and feeling like shit (but that's thanks to other stuff in my life, I doubt my NoFap reboot has had much to do with it at this stage). Had a few moments of wanting to PMO just to take my mind off it all. Resisted, and tried to stay busy, but mostly just felt shit all day... Day 5: the final stretch

2. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Don't give in to PMO, you've done 5 days keep going

Rhine likes this.
  3. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Everyone's welcome, come on in and keep strong

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Dunrobin

Dunrobin Fapstronaut

Day 6. Longest for a while, feeling. Good to finish this

5. mikepatton

mikepatton Fapstronaut

I'm in. Day 0 and counting.

6. donniedj713

donniedj713 Fapstronaut

MOed only made it one day :eek: its alright Im gonna do this! Day 0/7 :p

7. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

Back to 0 :-( I feel bad because I have given up again. I know i can overcome this bad habit but need to say no when i have extreme strong urges. But i am on a good path before i am starting to quit pm i do it overday. Now i can quiet for couple of days when i keep going it while be for a long time and then forever.

HashMachine and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Struggler_PMO

Struggler_PMO Fapstronaut

Going strong at day 2. For me, problem confounds after day 5

9. CNAW

CNAW Fapstronaut

This is basically Day 1 for me (Day 0 was yesterday, but I had no internet). I hope Stoicism gets me through a PMO-free 7 days.

10. Mrhydeee

Mrhydeee Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!
    Today, I just finished the challenge.
    Thank you @2525
    At the moment I plan to make directly the 90 days.

2525 and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Couel

Couel Fapstronaut

Still doing well.
    congrats!

12. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Beginning of day 4/7..
    (OP #3966)

13. Days 1 and 2 are down. Onto day three! The halfway point of the first week is the hardest for me.

14. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Day 7, yes I made it to the best day of my life Add me @2525 to hall of fame, but I fear I don't relapse in the excitement of completing the 7 days nofap, because I can feel the symptoms which might make me end up there , screwing my entire streak. Help me if anyone has solution for it, do tell me how should I enjoy this day?

15. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Keep the faith, we can do it together

16. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Before I can leave this thread, I want to describe my day today..I gave in to the urges while I was alone. I didn't had any urges for the entire week, but suddenly came up with some serious urges. Tried to resist them but edged, I wanted to count that into relapse because @2525 told in one of his threads it's worse than relapsing, but I had posted that I completed Day 7 before edging.
    I have seen that whenever I complete any challenge up to some satisfactory level I give in to those urges and cravings. Someone please assist me with that..

17. ForHisGlory

ForHisGlory Fapstronaut

Restarting at day 0 for this challenge. No MO, and technically no P, but it was definitely a grey area that I found myself in last night. For this challenge to mean something, I want it to be black and white. I've decided that even though I am restarting at 0 for this challenge, I am not going to reset my counter - because if I do, from past experience, I'll just say screw it, might as well "make the best of it" and "have some fun" - both of which I know are not true, but I know myself well enough to know how my brain {doesn't} work. That would actually be the easier choice. The harder one is to say to myself "yeah, you made some choices that weren't the best and that would have in time led to full P, then MO". The harder one is to grapple with it, and not let it take me down - fight my way from grey back to light. But I post here so you all can call BS if I'm not being honest with myself.

Struggler_PMO and CTRL + DEL like this.
  18. 5 days completed. Day 6 begins now.

2525 likes this.
  19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Day 3 today! (Forgot to update for day 2 sryyy)