1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Foster2020

Foster2020 Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    I would love to come here everyday but Sometimes internet is too slow and I fall asleep like yesterday.

2. Paradiseisthegoal

Paradiseisthegoal Fapstronaut

Yes yes! Day 7! Let's keep it going!

Hamze likes this.
  3. Rhine

Rhine Fapstronaut

Feeling much more positive and proactive today, so NoFap has been easier... Day 6: winning!

4. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Day 4, over half way through feeling good, having a great day with my wife, who it's being very supportive, love her to bits.see you all tomorrow

5. Dunrobin

Dunrobin Fapstronaut

I made it! In summary, feel better for it. Energy levels are up as is confidence. Feel the two go hand in hand. Busiest week at work helped. Quiet weekend was managed. Still have urges, no illusion this is far from begun. But I will take this and celebrate the longest in a long time :)

Thanks all for the support and anyone reading this, keep going

@2525

2525 likes this.
  6. Marcothebest_1995

Marcothebest_1995 Fapstronaut

Day #0

I just relapsed once more. I'm tired in this period, thus keeping self control is difficult. Relapsing the first time, seeing myself going from 55 to 0, made me seeing the 90 days as impossible to reach.

So I decided to lower my aim: no more 90 days. Let me go, at first, for 7 days. Let me do one step at time.

WillSquirrel likes this.
  7. WillSquirrel

WillSquirrel Fapstronaut

8. anewversion

anewversion Fapstronaut

Very very strong urges yesterday. I tried to ignore them and I did for a time but the urges where to strong.

I was right back to full blown pmo mode. But I just cancelled all my downloads and I'm back here again.

WillSquirrel likes this.
  9. Finnythepooh

Finnythepooh Fapstronaut

Day 1 . My confidence level is at the bottom ,had no urges at all day partly because I was doing productive work and slept a lot . Still tired .

10. Swatej Tripathi

Swatej Tripathi New Fapstronaut

I am at day 0...I hope to complete the challenge successfully...wish me luck

11. SpicyPijama

SpicyPijama New Fapstronaut

12. SelfControlIsTheGoal

SelfControlIsTheGoal Fapstronaut

I've feel back into my old bad habits and relapsed. Seven days NoFap sounds like a god idea. Winter break begins tomorrow, lets do this!

13. I'm in. Warlord? Sage? Fool? No, just a human. Ever wondered maybe nofap is like maths with just a s**ton loads of factors but an equation which you CAN simplify. This is your strike and binge data for the last couple months. This is will power. This is how many and what supplements you take. This is how much you drink. This is your stress and uncontrolled strong emotional outlets, etc and this is your working out, this is your number of articles read about nofap and self improvement, this is how well you felt after you read them, this is how well you feel after speaking to a random stranger, etc. Plus and minus. Just gotta minus those pluses and keep yourself within the balance.

14. I feel you man, busy with life, life is the key to the anti-life problem ;)

15. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

16. Right back on the bike my friend! Dust yourself off. :)

Hamze and Struggler_PMO like this.
  17. Struggler_PMO

Struggler_PMO Fapstronaut

Day three.... Having brain fog nd headache. Tingling sensation below. But nothing which would break my resolve

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Struggler_PMO

Struggler_PMO Fapstronaut

Way to go. Almost there

reystronaut likes this.
  19. JLC_JR

JLC_JR Fapstronaut

20. bobby1544

bobby1544 Fapstronaut

i relapsed on day 3. have to start from day 1 again. shit

Deleted Account likes this.