[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PeakPun

PeakPun Fapstronaut

2. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

First of all, EVERYONE has low impulse control. You're not alone. When you're working on transforming a particular impulse to fit your goals, it can't seem like you're making any progress.

You are.

Every time you commit (and recommit) to NoFap, your brain and body are getting the message. It can take some time for your body and mind to understand, but awesome is happening. (That being said, you have to be careful of overconfidence as well!)

Lastly, I've learned to not focus on trying to rush toward the 7-day milestone. Keep it cool, focus on structuring your life and mind around other goals (like fitness, work, etc.), and the days will fly by.

VoiD...13 likes this.
  3. Rudramast

Rudramast Fapstronaut

I'm starting this challenge for a Clean New Year !
    1 Day in !

4. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

Yes, of course you have to focus on other then just abstinence and make atleast a few short-term goals that keep you balanced, focused, concentrated and motivated to maintain this healthy and prosperous lifestyle.

5. AM97

AM97 New Fapstronaut

Day 2 (I started with the turn of the new year).

6. Sôgmô Gray Lock

Sôgmô Gray Lock Fapstronaut

YOU GO!

7. strggl

strggl Fapstronaut

I had some bad time recently... Now I'm back on track and signing in for 7-day challange.

8. Yeah, quite complicated infact. Not just that I want to reach the 7th day quickly, I also fear and hope that I don't relapse and waste my efforts. It's f***ing frustrating that I have lost control over my own brain, thoughts and feelings.

9. AM97

AM97 New Fapstronaut

Well, this is harder than I thought, looks like I'm starting fresh. It's harder to fight the urge than I thought, maybe I really am addicted. At least I was only a day in. Day 1.

strggl likes this.
  10. Trucker925

Trucker925 Fapstronaut

Starting the 7 day challenge! Let's go!

strggl likes this.
  11. Blacet

Blacet Fapstronaut

Day 3. going strong, since my hangovers are cured i didn't have too many urges today, now it's time for shopping and workout so i can get back into my good old routine. :D

12. Aquiilion

Aquiilion Fapstronaut

Day 2 again, I will handle it this time.

13. rikityrik

rikityrik Fapstronaut

Day 0 from tonight. Let's do this!

14. Kataro

Kataro Fapstronaut

Going to make my Day 2....getting hard.

15. dugong89

dugong89 Fapstronaut

Almost day 6. This is the first time since I started MO (16 years ago) that I have been on such a long streak through my own discipline. My best till date was 4 days. This is getting tougher, but I am glad I could make it this far. I'll keep pushing forward.

Deleted Account and strggl like this.
  16. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

17. Alyosha

Alyosha Fapstronaut

Considering I tried the 14 days challenge and only made it 4 days, I guess I should start smaller. This would be day 0 for me.

I've found the most powerful weapons against PMO are having work to do (not being idle), mindfulness (through meditation) and grace (divine assistance from God through the sacraments).

Work keeps one physically removed from even the thought of PMO, mindfulness allows one to step back from a moment of temptation and think it through better, and grace keeps one's intention pure. (It's all too easy to undertake PMO for selfish reasons, but closeness to God through prayer, sacraments, and the bible keep one centered on the truth and honorable values.)

So for the next 7 days I'll have most problematic sites blocked, except YouTube, which will allow me to exercise willpower and resolve. I'll stick to a strict schedule of breakfast, meditation, day planning, mass, work, lunch, work, home, dinner, sleep, and we'll see in 7 days how well this helped or whether it was a bust.

I hope to be celebrating next Tuesday!

18. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

Day 4/7. Past the halfway mark, onward I go.

19. KakashiSensi

KakashiSensi Fapstronaut

20. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut