[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I thought 7 days would be easy...but I slipped. Day 0 again.

2. AX18RM

AX18RM Fapstronaut

I started the 365 challenge but recently have been messing up. So I want to take it one step at a time on the way back. It takes the piss now, but Hopefully this helps. 0/7

2525 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. yeprussell

yeprussell Fapstronaut

Starting small is, in my opinion, the best, most practical way to go about this rebooting business.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. jjnf

jjnf Fapstronaut

day 6 - no urges today, watched star wars last jedi - what a terrible sjw fest of a movie

it was so boring, boredom is usually where I get urges, so gonna get some work done to distract myself

5. Nudie

Nudie Fapstronaut

6. Berthold Witold

Berthold Witold Fapstronaut

Day 0.

7 days was my longest streak up to now... But in the last days I've been only able to pass 3 days. I've been out of NoFap for some days.. Now I'll go until day 7 with all my forces!

7. Day 2 completed. I wont be able to update tomorrow or Saturday because I have a camping trip for boy scouts.

8. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

9. Ayala

Ayala Fapstronaut

Day 1, again! Here we go.

StrongerMe! likes this.
  10. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

Today is day 0 for me. Lets go brothers! To freedom!

StrongerMe! likes this.
  11. Adg2587

Adg2587 Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    Feeling great and feeling like I can do this!

12. RightWolf

RightWolf Fapstronaut

13. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

I didn't have time to post yesterday was day one which was pretty easy actually i hope day 2 is like the same 2/7 Goodluck

14. Haywhy

Haywhy Fapstronaut

I didn't have time to post yesterday was day one which was pretty easy actually i hope day 2 is like the same 2/7 Goodluck

15. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Well i failed also a lot, i hate that feeling and I feel miserable. Now I literally cut my hand of, or pulled my eyes out. I can not go alone into the internet, and i dont have an internet device, helped me to recover better, and each time you wont do it, and fight against it, your brain still recovers, even if you relapsed. Do you got a friend you can talk to? That you have less burden in your heart? What helps me is tidy up my rooms, it kindy help me to sort everything in my head. I hope it will get better for you, usually you need to be careful if you say „I understand you“ because, we are not always in the same sitations as others, so i can only say, that i am able to understand a few things, that you are going through.

Please dont give up, better is the end of a matter, than its beginning. Better to be patient, than to give up.

16. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your post bizzle, kinds motivated me again. I threw away, the possibility to go alone into the internet, and now I am again at day 3. I hope that now I will make it to day 7. thank you. Did you achieve day 7?

17. StrongerMe!

StrongerMe! Fapstronaut