1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

2. Kenny Kolt

Kenny Kolt Fapstronaut

I'm in. I also just started today.

3. stargirl

stargirl Fapstronaut

4. ValarMaiar

ValarMaiar Fapstronaut

5. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

Stay positive dude. If you fall that's okk. Let's stop falling farther. You can always do more to keep going. If someone says, I'm doing all I can and you keep relapsing, that just means you haven't done all you can, that you can do more to get farther along your goal. So keep at it. You mindset is important in beating this.

I've fallen many times and it sucks but I'm gonna keep at it and learn so I can be better until I reach where I need to.

1/7

6. dejando-p

dejando-p Fapstronaut

7. n0thingbutNF

n0thingbutNF Fapstronaut

6/7
    Got a little spermatorrhea last night,but i didn’t wake up until morning.I used to wake up when i spermatorrhea at night,maybe this time just a little.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. SilentPrayer

SilentPrayer Fapstronaut

Day 2 of this challenge, let's go. Panic button saved me from soft urges twice already. Keeping myself busy today, and creating plans for mini projects around the house for upcoming days. Already feeling the extra energy and it's only been a few days hard mode. Let's go!

Come on bro, you got this man! I and others are counting on you! You are our inspiration! Keep it going strong!

9. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

Day 0 once again
    I feel like I'm gonna leave my bones on this place... Let's hope this is going to be my year of what it used to be after years and years of brain fog

10. antn

antn Fapstronaut

11. Rohn123

Rohn123 Fapstronaut

On the halftime of Day 3 today, I was nearly having a wet dream. I could see myself mastrubating in the dream, It was going come out and I knew I could not control it, but By God's Grace, I told my mind to shut the fuck down, it did as I said, no orgasm for the first time. Great feeling now that God is with me . Onward with day 3!

slitebg and Pastoress like this.
  12. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

13. JSJ15

JSJ15 Fapstronaut

Day 2 is complete. Lot of thoughts to fight off today, and I'll encounter several triggers tomorrow and the day after. Gotta push through.

14. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

15. Johnzo

Johnzo Fapstronaut

4/7 down. Not getting any easier but still fighting the good fight. Been thinking a lot about if I wanna just abstain from P or PM or PMO. I know I should probably do PMO but that bad side of me wants to just do P. Been doing PMO free for 4 days might as well go all 7.

JSJ15, Tonytone and Deleted Account like this.
  16. IAmGroot

IAmGroot Fapstronaut

17. ValarMaiar

ValarMaiar Fapstronaut