1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

Day 7 completed....:)

Asgardian36 and cinnabarfields like this.
  2. mcade

mcade Fapstronaut

Day 6 to night will be 7 days. Past couple days have been difficult but haven’t giving in.

Asgardian36 and cinnabarfields like this.
  3. spacecadet

spacecadet Fapstronaut

Its really hard, but I won't give up.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  4. alex_volodin

alex_volodin Fapstronaut

5. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 1/7 feeling great today, I was with my gf all day long so I had a great day... :D Keeping busy right now playing computer games!

Asgardian36 likes this.
  6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 6, I guess.
    I have heavy urges now! I am so fucking disappointed with myself...especially today while I look back on things I should have done 6 months ago...I am trying hard to do them now! :(

fml.

7. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Restarting the whole process again... I made it to 30 days butt the relapse is so bad. This tym i know that giving in after such a good run hits you harder than anything before... I WILL NOT GIVE IN AGAIN. Seven no PMO days to begin.
    Day 0 of 7.

Blaze21 and cinnabarfields like this.
  8. Yesterday is History

Yesterday is History Fapstronaut

I have failed, but I will be entering the 90 day challenge. This time, I will NOT let my heart defeat my mind.

9. pratibadhaaa

pratibadhaaa Fapstronaut

Lets start again.

Day 00/07

10. gabbyjesus

gabbyjesus Fapstronaut

Failed again 0/7, lets gooo

11. Jagular97

Jagular97 New Fapstronaut

Day two done. Five more to go.

12. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

13. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

Day 0 of 7

So I am back at this challenge. I figured I had to deal with the stuff causing high levels of stress and even anxiety first, before really being able to have a chance to succeed in this challenge. My brain uses PMO or even just MO to deal with anxiety, stress or cope with loneliness (which really does not even exist for me in the first place --> depressive thoughts), but what it always does is making it even worse. I rearranged some things in my life, allowing me to reduce stress significantly in the past few weeks and being able to work out regularly. Also registered for an appointment with a psychiatrist to deal even further with anxiety and depression. While I am nowhere near having severe depressive thoughts or extreme anxiety, it is affecting my life and thats enough for me to deal with it.

Hope this will work out, I wish everyone the best in the challenge and an awesome summer!

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. mack_blanta22

mack_blanta22 Fapstronaut

day 2 keep focusing on my purpose

15. anishappu

anishappu Fapstronaut

16. Row236

Row236 Fapstronaut

Another Zero day. I'm headed to confession today. I really need to structure my life so that I don't have free time to wander around the internet or be "bored". I'm using PMO to avoid what's important in my life because it scares me. I want that good feeling of control worse than I want to get off.