1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Astro Balthus

Astro Balthus Fapstronaut

started in the 3 day challenge. and im on day 5 now, hoping to go until day 7

2. Hudz

Hudz Fapstronaut

It's okay to fail... it can boost you to a longer streak... be conscious about it... do things that will keep your urges off... like going for a walk and avoid being alone... you can do this.

3. Hudz

Hudz Fapstronaut

4. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

4/07
    Guys, yesterday I had kind of reset and don't know am I supposed to reset my counter or not. Theoretically yes, because at certain point I started touching myself and looking for photos of some of my friends at FB, but I wasn't edging, I mean I didn't arrive at the point close to the orgasm and with some God's miracle and strength I easily managed to stop it and today a feel totally fine, thank God. Since 4 days for me are already a big success and also considering that I feel good today (no urges), I decided not to reset. Do you agree with me, or you think that I'm supposed to rest my counter?

All best to all of you brothers! :)

5. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

It is fine brother if after every relapse you learn what leaded you to it. You're everytime getting to know better and better your triggers. The key us not to give up! You loose million times, million and first time get up and start again!
    Good luck. ;)

warriorinbattle likes this.
  6. dejandop

dejandop Fapstronaut

7. kaQuit

kaQuit Fapstronaut

relapsed several times this week.... cannot keep up I feel terrible.... things are not going my way unfortunately and I give in to PMO.... i am facing one of those weeks where I feel life is very hard:(... day 0 again

8. hereforthefun

hereforthefun Fapstronaut

7/7, I am out. For those who stay, good luck and I will see you at the next challenge!

9. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

5/7
    Already feel like flying! Actually, usually whenever I manage to arrive to a 3rd day, I already start to feel the benefits. Five days are already a big success for me. Thank God for the strength that He's giving to me, without which I wouldn't manage to resist 5min.

Bless you all! :emoji_angel:

Ameeet and kaQuit like this.
  10. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

Forgot to post yesterday. Day 1+2/7

Ameeet likes this.
  11. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

12. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

13. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

@Strongman7 congrats! you lets make this chain a super strong⛓️ by helping eachother

Strongman7 likes this.
  14. wye0

wye0 Fapstronaut

Today was day 3 of the challenge for me. I ended up having a wet dream. I want to restart the challenge. It has been beneficial to post everyday, and hold myself accountable. Day 0 Part 2.

15. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

Day 0 again... Fuck back into this cycle

16. Dont worry...Just start again.And never lose hope..

Sodawatt likes this.
  17. Alax

Alax Fapstronaut

Day 4 - Yesterday I experienced a lack of confidence in talking to unfamiliar people in informal situations.

18. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

Starting tomorrow