1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

Congrats on reaching your seven day goal!! Good luck on your future challenge!

2. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

Six days down, one to go.

The only possible chance for relapse on day six happened when I came home from work and sat down in front of the computer. I hit the net with no purpose in mind and found myself opening a new tab. First thought that came to mind was to type in the address of one of my old vice sites. Instead of doing that, I closed my laptop and picked up a book to start reading. My plan for the next challenge is to take up the habit of reading a once a week anyway so why not start my reading habit on a Monday.

3. VictoryorDeath

VictoryorDeath Fapstronaut

2/7! Day 3 here we come, I'm feeling good! I've got the next two days off work so I really have to try and fill them with productive stuff because I always have the toughest time on my off days. Any tips for me?

4. VictoryorDeath

VictoryorDeath Fapstronaut

Awesome man! You got this! That 7th day will be a breeze

5. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

6/7 presently on day 7 hard mode!

6. anewversion

anewversion Fapstronaut

Literally as soon as home time comes I start looking forward.... then the first thing I do when I getting home form work is look for P.

And again we start!

7. Zrefys

Zrefys Fapstronaut

Thanks dude! you are awesome, good luck for our journey!

DAY 1 here

8. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Clear you path of triggers and patterns. Make something else the first thing you do when you get home from work. Replace a bad habit with a good one. Or go to the gym after work instead and go ape-shit crazy on the punchbag for 30 minutes. Let out some masculine anger and energy. You’ll be amazed how calm you feel afterwards.

9. Cydonian Ash

Cydonian Ash Fapstronaut

So i pretty much did the challenge but i couldn't post every day because i was really busy, anyway i broke it yesterday and that once again prove me that i have some resistance now but i need to keep going and fighting; so see you in the 14 day challenge

Also keep getting up and resisting

10. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

11. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

Challenge complete!!
    :):):):):):):)
    On day seven of the challenge, I found myself waking up from an erotic dream, which are very rare for me. During the day, I didn't really notice any potential for relapsing. Meditated for sixteen minutes in the morning and nineteen minutes before going to bed. Read seventy pages of a book when I got home from work instead of hitting the net. So day seven was easy.
    :):):):):):):)
    When I started this seven day challenge, I took up meditation as my companion 'positive growth challenge.' It gave me an activity to focus on. I think meditation helped when I found myself bored and hitting the net with no plan in mind. When I thought of typing in the address of an old vice site, I became aware of the thought and walked away from the computer. Meditation also gave me a simple goal for each morning and each night.
    On Monday, I started reading sixty to seventy pages of a book as soon as I got home from work which cut down on my computer time which helped.
    Also, taking a three hour long walk on my day off helped keep me away from computer when my urges hit.

Best of luck to the rest of you on this challenge!

12. Zrefys

Zrefys Fapstronaut

GDMT I relapsed again just because I let my guard down, I was so bored and I edged for several hours knowing that my relapse had occured, I need to stay put, need more discipline, wish me luck !

DAY0..

AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Entomorph and (deleted member) like this.
  13. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Similar experiences here now that I’m in Week 2. Erotic dreams and some surprisingly serious morning wood!

Mainly though I wanted to say what a great example you’ve set with changing to more positive habits and pastimes. Meditation twice a day, reading and long walks. All far more productive than fapping, let alone being better for your heart and soul.

So, well done, nice one.