7 day mini challenge

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Mar 27, 2019.

1. I have been having problems getting to 7 days no pmo and would like to challenge 5 people to 7 days it doesnt have to be from 0. I will list the ranking on here.

1) Nevergiveup2019 - start date 3/28
    2) emanuel_free - start date 3/28
    3) biglouiii - start date 3/27

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
    emanuel_free likes this.
  2. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Hi there i've started myself 4 days ago. I'm almost there, fighting the road can get dangerous each day but don't give up. I'm here to beat this thing, i'm not quiting.

My P is more lusting over girls while driving and i've got tampted lately but fought it and still resisting the urge untill it goes away. Together we are strongger!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Sounds good I added the participants to the list. I just had to reset so you have a headstart.)

emanuel_free likes this.
  4. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that. Just get up on you’re feet and fight! Freedom feeling is always better. Hang in there the urges Do pass away if you hold on.

5. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Tomorrow will be my 7th day !!! I'm still fighting this trying to keep my mind away from anything that can trigger my urges.
    Gotta be strong !! Can't lose it all now that I'm here !!

6. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

How everybody doing? I’ve reached 7 days. I must admit wasn’t easy and have a lot of struggle. I still do! So I’ll try to stay firm.

7. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Hi everybody sad day to me, I relapsed. My P is not on the screen but worst with girl neighbours that I've saw and got trapped like with P. I want to win this battle against me. I'm in anguish and pain on my heart and feeling like I betrayed everyone I know. There's no way I can block this windows so I have to stop watching on my own which makes things even harder. I haven't lose hope I've seen your stories and they give me hope for a future without PMO.

Sorry to everyone! I'm reseting now.

Like the band newsboys says : "Oh lord, I'm a different man You gave me a second chance
    I was lost, I was fallin' apart. But you came along, and you hit the restart"

8. biglouiii

biglouiii Fapstronaut

Hey dudes! I also lapsed :/ day2 for me now. I also feel disappointed and that i have betrayed everyone and my self after lapse.

9. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Be strong you'll do better this time i'm on 4th day i made to 8 an relapsed so i hope to pass that line this time!!

10. biglouiii

biglouiii Fapstronaut

Yeah will try my best.

emanuel_free likes this.
  11. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Day 7 !! :) Very happy to get here tomorrow will be back from where I fell. And this time I'll keep going. I've faith !!

12. biglouiii

biglouiii Fapstronaut

Awesome good job. You can do this easy. I have lapsed tho :( where you from?

emanuel_free likes this.
  13. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

How there ! Use this to learn what made you fall so you can learn to avoid it next time. Don’t give up and stay strong!