1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Days

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Mar 9, 2023.

1. I am at 7 days free of chat and masturbation. However, I feel itchy. Part of me misses it - the thrill and racing pulse. I feel like I want my hard penis in my hard, like an old friend. I tree distractions, but the thoughts linger and whisper in my ear. I have conditioned myself into thinking I need them - my old familiar friends - perversion and arousal.

Bradziggler1990 likes this.
  2. The itches and feeling are lies bro!

They bad habits that you allowed your brain to pave in its neurological pathways, and the paths seem familiar and promising for relief/joy, but if you go down that path it’s misery, suffering, enslavement, and a robbery of your integrity!

You’re strong bro, hold the line and don’t give in! Find solace in something else tonight! Listen to music, pray, talk to someone, watch a documentary, work out, call a friend, etc. Anyrhing but giving in!

Praying for you broski!

Eternal_14 likes this.
  3. Thanks for the encouragement and prayers Bro. They help. Made it without incident last night. I am encouraged to be at 7 days. I can't remember the last time I made it to 7 days without chat / masturbation. Going to try to use that enthusiasm to keep rolling.

Bradziggler1990 likes this.
  4. Trust me bro, you have it in you! You have the power to resist! Don’t believe the lie that you have to give in!

You have the power of self control, but only if you view the stakes as high enough.

I’m proud of you man, you can do this!

Eternal_14 likes this.