1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

70 days and counting NoFap & having wet dreams

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Urges are strong when they come ( no pun intended ) but I am fighting and I feel great, my energy is up, have energy to go to the gym and have self confidence. I had so far couple wet dreams which I embrace and I wish I had more often either way I thank mother nature for the release while I sleep. I don't mind cleaning up the mess afterwards. I still have energy when they happen and feel refreshed.

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats on 75 days pal...keep going strong!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

Congrats, keep it going. Tell me, what benefits have you noted so far?

4. So far I feel generally really good despite of sexual urges here and there but I am learning to direct those thoughts to something else for the moment so I have not given in to fapping. So far no wet dreams yet, my last one was last week. I feel that one is gonna come soon. I realized I have been attracting both sexes a lot lately, they come to me asking for my number or flirt with me but what's interesting that women and dudes tell me that there is something about me that they find hot and can't put their finger on it. If they only knew that technically I am like a virgen, lol, like a Christian church boy, lol. So yeah no fapping does attract people.