1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

70 days in & the concept of flow

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by traillzz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. traillzz

traillzz Fapstronaut

Hello guys and gals,

As I enter the 70 day mark I’ve have realized that the last 10-15 days is what some people call a “flatline”, lack of energy, motivation to do anything. But luckily I pushed trough and now I can gladly say its all over and I’ve entered a new phase of nofap I think. My energy has been trough the roof and I’ve adjusted my clock down 1.5 hours as a can’t wait to get up and get things done. It doesn’t matter whether its work, training or visiting friends, I’ve even just repaired my pants with needle and thread for a good hour and a half. Which brings me to my point of today: the concept of flow.

I’ve notices with everything I do since starting this journey, whether I had the energy or not, I could get in a state of joy/flow very easily. Something I couldn’t do before because of fear of f*king up or feeling like something is not worth the trouble and some things are worth the trouble (like fixing my pants/watching a movie vs work). I can literally feel my energy being at a constant slightly elevated state (without feeling to manic) and am achieving this without any drugs/praying/alcohol/smoking, although I have increased my cardio since I have extra energy left which may be a catalyzer to more energy due to better conditioning. I am wondering how much longer this stays but so far so good.

So tips for more energy / to get in a state of flow

· There are no good or bad choices in activities, everything can lead to something greater/result, or not but you can learn from anything and everything/body

· Increase your cardio instead of just weightlifting (the latter made my body sluggish after a while)

· Keep on not PMO’ing of course

· Read some inspirational books (the power of now is a great one I suggest

· Write! (your thoughts/a fiction story) and talk! Talking to people automatically brings you in a state of flow. Both keep your mind directed and focused

· Yoga every morning (especially when your into weightlifting, as tense/slow/ muscles need to loosen up once in a while

· On that last note, al together loosen up in life helps a lot to have more energy.

Don’t have to follow anything but feel free to comment on my advice or maybe suggest something else, I’ll be reading/waiting. P.S sorry for any spelling mistakes and have a great day!

A41:14A and motive_360 like this.
  2. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

Glad that you are on the 74Day Mark...
    Here's something more about Flow.

A41:14A likes this.
  3. traillzz

traillzz Fapstronaut

Thanks!, missed this post, nice one! but definitely adding it to my reading list:)

A41:14A and motive_360 like this.