1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7th day boost?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 13, 2019.

1. It's going on the 7th day of my streak. Somehow I managed to send an old friend a message and she responded back to me. I hope to actually speak with her more and be friends again. I remember the last time I reached 7 days I felt an urge to communicate with another friend of mine again. I believe I feel the seventh day confidence boost.
    The other night I had a sex dream. But I was actually able to control the ejaculation in the dream which was weird.
    I remember asking the woman if we could do it with a condom, but I didn't have one on me in the dream. I believe I am improving on a few things. Especially being more comfortable around Woman. Usually I am hiding in my work at work as they pass by, tonight I believe I'll say hi to a few if I see them. But anyway I am improving and I hope to continue to see improvements.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  2. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Something is really magical about that seventh day, I swear...