1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

After 8 days, (longest I've been without since falling back into this habit) it have to reset and it's annoying to get to a past that 4 day blockade to end up slipping, 8 days have been the longest in the while, longest was 32 after having to go back to fighting this crap, it honestly makes me mad to think I went without for a long time just to have it happen again... but the days are going more up and up now so I'm glad it's getting somewhere. How'd it happen time? Well I'm gaining control more and more, and I don't fall to temptation while in bed and getting aroused but it was the water in the shower hitting my stuff and getting me stimulated and I fell for it, it made me so unhappy right away, i fought back but it got me back into it... it didn't help that I played with the notion either and thought about it (which what got me aroused) this is so stupid...