1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

8 Days--Temper issues

For Fapstronauts from the Indian sub-continent and the Indian diaspora.

1. ashketchum1001101

ashketchum1001101 Fapstronaut

Its the 8th day of my streak. I am getting a lot of mood changes. I have caught a temper issue. I guess its all part of my journey. But is there something I can do to reduce my anger?.

2. do guided meditation it will help u a lot,i have experience.then watch stories of jesus,buddha,abdulkalam,etc,
    Read books like a monk who sold his ferrari,alchemist,wings of fire,etc
    Also meditate on the positive sides of ur life such as ur body,surrounding,family,friends,so on.

3. Vaibs012

Vaibs012 New Fapstronaut

Yeah, one thing that is really going to help you a lot is meditation. Technically there can be two explanation why your temper is increasing. One is because you are getting irritated which is a sign of withdrawal symptom. The second reason is there is a rise in your testosterone level. Testosterone always makes us more aggressive.

In either case, meditation is going to help you. In case you are not into a habit of meditation I would suggest try out some good cardio exercise for 20 min straight. Then sit down, close your eyes and try to meditate. This is a great soothing and relaxing exercise which will calm you down. Good luck !!

4. ashketchum1001101

ashketchum1001101 Fapstronaut

thanks a lot my friend. I will try meditation for sure.

5. VictorJackson

VictorJackson Fapstronaut

I had similiar issues when I was on my 45 day streak. It is nothing but the excessive energy that wants to come out. Sometimes it takes form of anger, grief, guilt and others. You can control it . Now it is the real test of your control. You need to firm and not give up.