1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

8 MONTHS LATER, IT'S LIKE GETTING OUT OF HELL!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Dec 19, 2015.

1. 240 days and counting thats a great success story in my eyes.At one point before beginning your long streak,you must have been at a really low state ,in order for you to reach where you are now.This is where I am right now and this gives me more fuel to fight on.I wish all the success coming your way,you have earned it.

programer likes this.
  2. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

That is amazing. A lot of people get far PMO free but still MO. Congrats man!

3. TemporaryUsername3892

TemporaryUsername3892 Fapstronaut

@programer
    Greetings from India

It have been almost 11 months since I quited PMO ..
    But still I have struggling to abstain from masterbation (MO ). I'm working on it

4. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Just keep going on.

TemporaryUsername3892 likes this.
  5. Tryranasoars

Tryranasoars Fapstronaut

Whaat you refused to go in the house with her!?!?
    Why did you do that? Can you please explain to me the purpose of that? Is it just so you can continue on your streak with no orgasm?

6. programer

programer Fapstronaut

I had a strong feeling that girl and her two sisters wanted to go and Fuck me up. It is even her cute sister who wanted me to get into their house. Maybe she was on Fire but who cares. I will not have sex or O intentionally untill I reach 3 and half years of abstaining from PMO. Lol!

7. Tryranasoars

Tryranasoars Fapstronaut

That's just insane I don't know how you could give up sex for 3 and a half years xD

8. programer

programer Fapstronaut

I swear, I can do that. Today is a very Sad day for me. I received a Pic of my Cute Long gone GF. Her memories struck me like Fucking thunder. It has been 12 months since she left me due to my Incredible wiredness. She's still in my mind all the time.

9. Saber_tooth7

Saber_tooth7 Fapstronaut

Dude, I can relate to you. Memories are a bitch. Yesterday, after exactly 12 months (for me, too), I found myself reminiscing about my ex, which I promised myself I would never do. It's fucking stupid when somebody loves you so much, and you fucking take them for granted. I would never do that to someone else ever now. That's why we are here. However, you should just move on. Life is full of surprises. You may never know when it "clicks" again with someone else. It's the greatest feeling ever. And yes, Congratulations on completing 8 months. You must feel amazing :)

10. programer

programer Fapstronaut

I completely agree with you. People change but memories never change. I loved that pretty girl too much. I was shy, Anxious, wiered & so much more around her. I hope one day my weak heart shall forget her.

11. Piet_Krediet

Piet_Krediet Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing and great that you are holding up. But personally, I would have gone into the house. Just my 2 cents.

Lucky1 likes this.