1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

8 weeks(almost 2 months clean)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FY_33, Nov 24, 2019.

1. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

So yeah, i finally almost 2 months. I never dreamed to go this far when the last time i fully commited to reboot was 6 years ago and keep falling because my ex keeps teasing me with sexting and topless photos(we have long distance relationship, so we can't make love).

-I repair my relationship with my 2nd ex
    -I repair my relationship with everyone, including the one i hate
    -Workout everyday, 5 km jogging/run per day
    -I finally brave enough to talk with girl
    -I want intimacy with girl, not just sex, i want affection, i want to cuddle
    - semen leakage still happens, but not often like in week 5-6
    -I concentrate on work and money, because i love you sentence wont make my future wife stomach full
    -Talk more to my father
    -Avoiding sex jokes or erotica
    -Sexy images are enemies
    -Rarely browse Twitter and Instagram, eat Quota, filter is too lenient
    -Flatline sometimes come, suicidal thinking is one thing i hate the most

I plan to marry in 2-3 years from now. So i wont go back to P or M.

If i want to M, my future wife Will M-ing me. Only real sex. No image, No video. ONLY REAL SEX ALLOWED

This will be my lifestyle, otw 90 days! HARDMODE

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    Spartan Shibz, dzigi and RightEffort like this.
  2. Congrats man!

This is huge.

Quick note. The suicidal thinking has been something I also had a challenge with before until my friend gave me a new insight into it.

I have a wise friend and I asked if he ever feels like killing himself, he said yes in the same way when something bad happens in a room and you want to leave the room, its natural when life doest go your way you feel the answer is to check out - but its not a real thread it is just a childish escape mechanism I learned from childhood to run from problems.

3. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

one of flatline symptomps are suicidal thinking. After a day of suicidal thinking, i am happy and a hard morning wood. So, i just adapt to it even tought that's bitter

RightEffort likes this.