1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

89 day streak (230 days total)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by johnmicormick, Dec 13, 2019.

1. johnmicormick

johnmicormick Fapstronaut

Today marks my 89 days, the longest of my streaks. I am proud of this, it all began a couple of days after I broke up with my ex, I had been relapsing the whole time I was with her, and things just weren’t right. Since I started nofap I’ve improved greatly as a person. I’m not one to preach about these superpowers, but I feel that self control is the root of all further successes. Breaking any addiction is a must in mastering your self control, for me staying away from mo hasn’t been very hard, yes I had urges but I dealt with them very well. Every time I got a boner I found that doing some kind of movement would cause the blood to flow to another area. I would tap my foot while sitting in class, doing push-ups when it happened at home. I have also been taking cold shower for the last 6 months and meditating for the last 2 weeks. The only thing that I have had trouble with is wet dreams, I have them on a very consistent basis, 1-2 times a week. I just had one last night, but for advice I would recommend becoming more aware of your thoughts/ body.

2. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

Good progress, man. Don't lower your guard!

3. 90 is great, keep it up!! I did it once and soon thereafter struggled. Why? Let my guard down. Got complacent. Please don't let it happen to you, friend!

4. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

5. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Well done brother.
    As a word of caution I would suggest to not consider urges as small enemies.
    I think you may be in your teens or with 20's hence you might be feeling like that..
    But for us it's a very big demon.
    Anyways good to hear your streak, keep on fighting..