1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

9 Months Today! Hard Mode!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fork2323, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Just wanted to pat myself on the back and Celebrate. Im 49 and fighting this sence i was 14. This is the longest ive ever had. Nofap.com has been a huge help in my recovery, thanks guys for all your help, support, and encouragement. This website is saving my life! Thanks again guys!

2. Gamlf

Gamlf Fapstronaut

Congratz man!

Fork2323 likes this.
  3. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

9 months, that's great! Best benefits so far?

Fork2323 likes this.
  4. Awesome sir, congratulations!!!

Fork2323 likes this.
  5. Nice job. It is really inspirational!

Fork2323 likes this.
  6. Wow congratulations, Keep loving yourself at all cost!

Fork2323 likes this.
  7. Wow, this is inspirational!

Way to go man!

Fork2323 likes this.
  8. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Thanks for all the congrats and support guys! The best benefits so far I guess is getting to feel all my feelings and not numbing them out with checking out. I had no idea how much M and chasing girls was a buffer to reality and how I had used it all my life to escape negative feelings. As I grow stronger with each challenge in my life and walk through it without M or O to hide behinde I am gaining deeper self worth and true diginity. Also letting go of dating for a full reboot has saved me tones of time and $ from going to places to cruise girls and be on the make. Im spending all that time on inproving my life instead.. also i was dying the grey in my hair and now my natural dark color has come back. I need less sleep and wake up after only 6 hours and feel great. Also I see the solutions to problems faster and my mind is just sharper, and im really learning to let go of other peoples problems and issues and just focus on my own life..
    THanks again bros! Could of not done it without you..

9. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I'm proud of you mate. So many years wasted and now, you've emerged victorious, you deserve every bit of that success. Now, go and win in life :)

10. MyCole321

MyCole321 Fapstronaut