1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

One day, one urge at a time brother, one at a time we build srength. You can do this!

2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

10/90...here and now, let go...here and now, let go...here and now, let go...

3. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

4. WonderingKid21

WonderingKid21 Fapstronaut

I am so proud of you, not that I know you, but it makes me happy to see someone proving to me that it is possible, thanks guys GO AHEAD

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  5. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Thanks man, It´s a hard challenge but not impossible
    By the way what is this for a picture you sent xD

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  6. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 21
    I skipped school today. I was not in the mood to go there, because it takes sooooo loooong -__-
    And I dont wanted to see anybody. Social anxiety? Hope not :emoji_grimacing:

7. Enginakos

Enginakos Fapstronaut

8. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 7 complete, 83 days to go
    The climb continues. Not saying much about the day. Only that I’m moving forward and each day I’m getting closer to the completion of this challenge.

9. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    I try to record small things I've achieved in the life. I makes me feel better and energetic!

10. Mohammad Almoatz

Mohammad Almoatz Fapstronaut

11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

12. athinarine

athinarine Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 just start this challenge

13. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 65. Keep going strong everyone!

14. I'm going on 8 days.. Unfortunately my depression is acting up today. I do take medicine but some times it comes back.. I'm going to stay strong and fight it threw..

15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 21/90 came to an end. Unfortunately and unknowingly i have heard a sext audio in friends group. Don't know what to do now. I had to make sure chaser effect won't catch me up.

Edit: I am feeling disgusting after listening to it. I was better off all these days without pmo. Today that audio has ruined mood. Well I didn't relaose. But still.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  16. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. WonderingKid21

WonderingKid21 Fapstronaut

1st make sure it wouldn't go by just 2-day reboot, do not expect the pain to leave right now .. you need to wait and try to relax .. stay away from any stress as much as possible and try to find distractions instead of focussing on the feeling of pain, every time i start to forget about it, it eventually goes away .. it always does but maybe after a few hours or days .. I hope u r doing well .. you can do it .. u r strong .. strong enough to handle another day of the fight, u r a fighter, let me know when u get better ^^

18. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I like the ritual of checking in still... Made it to 90, but I do want to keep going.

112! I thought these last few days would be tougher than they've been. My dad passed away last August and I just made it down to my stepmom's house (formerly my dad's house) to visit her. It's the first time I've been back since then. I definitely felt some tough emotions, which would have immediately triggered me to want to act out to become numb. This time, I'm proud to say that I did not.