1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Sorry guys going to fap .My brains telling me that manstubation is OK and that it will relax your mind

2. i'm in challenge with you guys we can do it , everything will be change to better, we will be diffrent at all after we complete this challenge i'm in day 1 currently count down is starting ...

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  3. you need more experince ,you need more painfull experince to understand , this will make you less smart less active and weak than if you not do it from earth to sky diffrent my friend pls come with us in the challenge and you will thank me later

4. Day 1, no urges, no feeling low, no low self esteem, no chaser, no zombie feeling, I'm healing yeah! What about you? ;)

5. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

6. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

You have to really want that control over your body
    If the desire for control isn't there, you will most likely just give in
    Once you learn to control this impulse, everything else will align trust me it works

7. I relapsed and it was good but I lost most of my progress. I am happy about my new record which is 2 weeks but I could've completed this challenge I won't do a binge because it puts you on zero i will come more prepared next time on my journey.

8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 started. Been busy till now. Work to do. Cheers guys.

9. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

10. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

Day 3, I believe I can fly and conquer any obstacles ahead of me.

11. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

12. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

13. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Bro.. I am happy to say that I did not do it. ..However I had very deep urge but somewhere from inside my'' inner me '' did not allow to manstubation .Ty

14. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Ty bro .. I did not do it

15. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 15 continues ..learnt a great message today .

16. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

relapse yesterday, got home sick, start peaking, oh well... :( sorry brothers. at least it was softcore and i didn´t binge.

anyways, i see that maybe this procedure doesn´t work for me. i have being serious in nofap for almost 9 months, and my streaks are always around 30-40 days, never more. i get stuck somewhere. so i´m gonna change my method. maybe the all counting days procedure doesn´t work for me, maybe it creates pressure on me and the feeling "i´m still not there". so i´m gonna continue with nofap of course, but without counting the days. i´m keeping this day as reference but that´s it, i´m deleting the counter. from now on, i don´t care how many days have gone by, just living life to the fullest and when i feel that i´m free from the addiction, i will tell you.

thank for your encouregement my brothers. onwards!!!