1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Day 6, lezzgo.

Blackman92 likes this.
  2. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 25 days. I'm so impressed, My dream has got rid of PMO. Over ten days, I've not got "Wet Dream". Amazing results. Love all of you have created motivations for me. Thanks a lot. My life is gradually change the best without PMO.

AMA18, NICEDUDE, win_harsha and 3 others like this.
  3. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 16/90 ...YOUR FUTURE IS CREATED BY WHAT YOU DO TODAY NOT TOMORROW .

win_harsha, Blackman92, Meep and 3 others like this.
  4. 81/90..one day at a time my brothers.

AMA18, Nekkhamma, win_harsha and 4 others like this.
  5. My brother, you are onto something here because at the end of the day, its about living life to the full and if counting does not work, it opens the opportunity to find other ways of healing. You got this man! And remember that relapse does not erase the healing that is going on....it is just an opportunity to suffer and realize that you are not alone in this human experience.

6. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in day 48/90.

AMA18, Cody Dinh, bakes and 1 other person like this.
  7. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

8. Talalelsayed

Talalelsayed Fapstronaut

9. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 20
    I woke up at 5:30 as planned. Had a nice shower. Did a few minutes of meditation. Now on my way to work. This gives me 1 hour or more alone in the office. A good place to work on stuff I need a computer with a cup of coffee or tea depending on the days. I wouldn't be able to do all of this if i wasn't sober. Thanks nofap. Thanks everyone. I appreciate everyone and wish you a good day or night wherever you are.

10. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Oh yeah I know those days. Pistachio icecream for me. I had a lot of those.

11. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think I've benefited a lot from your words of encouragement and your positive comments. I'm sad to hear you relapsed. I've been here more than 2 years now. During last year my longest streak was 14 days. I'm on day 20 today. I know numbers that are threatening to me. 7. 14. 27. 45.... never went longer than that. My plan is to be 10 times carefull at those days. On day 7 i was posting here every 2 hours :D. 12 years since my first fap. And I've never not done it for longer than 45 days man. This disease sucks man. I wish this is the last time I'm doing this. I hope it is. Because from all the trials and errors it doesn't matter if it's a 1000 of them. It only needs to work once. Good luck man. I hope you keep rising to greatness. :)

12. PhoneixSoul

PhoneixSoul Fapstronaut

I was doing it once a week, when anxiety and depression... it became once in 2 days, but i didn't gain anything from doing it, i was just making it worse, this is my 2nd day and i'm having an urge(as expected), but i won't do it because i want to improve my life, i'm going to meditate now..
    DAY 2

13. Exhaust yourself with exercises and sleep. Even the strongest urges will go away

Deleted Account and Blackman92 like this.
  14. day 5 of 90 so far. Sleep quality drastically improved.

15. Best advice I have read yet. Thank you

16. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Still day 2.

NZ shootings bothering me and I can’t sleep. Almost bit it. I know that PMO is a therapy for me when I’m stressed, tired, or sad. Also a sleep aid.

Learning new ways to live.

17. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut