1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Not being in present moment.. Not having discipline.. Too much smartphone

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Day 2/90
    Re-created mind-set ready for journey. Minor faliures are part of life.

3. Our challenge is still counts and I am on 2 days lead catch up bro.

PowerfulSRE and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

I'm noticing that even the thought of watching P or doing M disgusts me
    Another sign that I'm slowly growing out of my habit :)

5. benj

benj Fapstronaut

6. Mohammad Almoatz

Mohammad Almoatz Fapstronaut

7. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

41 days down. Going through a serious depression though (as it was a breakup with the girl I loved after discovery that ultimately led me here). Really hoping to see the light soon and to experience some level of feeling good.

8. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

Hey man, thanks for advice. Probably I will some day. Bless you too

Deleted Account and Cody Dinh like this.
  9. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

21/90
    I kinda feel like an improvement in my communication skills. I feel like I need to work on it, but I can see that I can more easily give out informations about myself then I did it a week ago. I feel like I need this, and it can be fun. The other thing is that I can see the magnetic positive qualitys of the opposite sex and not only the sexual attraction for them. I think that I had seen today some big improvement results in my life.

10. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I was born on 27th and Today, I'm on 27 days. What a coincidence. I'm feeling extremely happy now. I hope all of you will get over any challenges. Have a super Sunday.

11. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 57. Pissed. Angry. And mad. But I'm not going to let emotions wither me away into urges. I'm stronger than that. I choose not to give into urges through actions. I let my actions speak for themselves.

3 more days and I'm 2/3 or 66% the way there. Heck yea!

12. Assuming you're from India. You have to sleep early. Atleast before 12. You need a good sleep to have increased discipline and will power.

13. Yesterday is History

Yesterday is History Fapstronaut

14. What i mean was, i was frequently thinking about nofap and spent almost 2 hours in nofap forums. But thinking back i found what caused my relapse.
    On day 3, saw a movie[not P] in which they are making out. I thought i'll be fine. But things didn't go so well.
    so i'm abstaining from movies till i gain confidence in myself or till the completion of my reboot.

15. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 18/90 ... good going
    DON'T WAIT FOR THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY, CREATE IT........

16. Thanks man....try this out...and this is just a suggestion but if it helps, i would be most happy...
    If your next stretch is 20 hours, comit to stay with it for 22...and keep at it, never give up, adding until you get to 2 days, a week and so on..never give up but also learn from the relapses...they are great teachers if you open your heart to them, without judgement and adversion, just welcome them as if they were your best friends...
    I hope this helps my brother...

17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

21/90...one day, one hour, one breath at a time...stay strong everyone :emoji_muscle::emoji_slight_smile: