[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

2. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

3. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

1/90

Feeling depressed. I did well last year then got over confident and slipped. Someone shout at me. I’ve gone from strong to weak

4. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

5. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

1/90. Feeling more positive, getting better at avoiding my triggers and minimizing pointless social media use.
    Powerful vibrations to all.

AMA18, Blackman92, Starboii and 2 others like this.
  6. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

I hear you man, I'm feeling the same.
    I've had some power streaks recently then I let it fall away and now i'm back at day 1.
    We are all in this together and will overcome it in time, trust the process!

7. KD357

KD357 Fapstronaut

On to day 2. I’m expecting challenges since I’m working from home and will be alone for most of the day. Plan on diving into work and using meditation, short walks, or pushups to push through. 88 to go and counting

8. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. I've really enjoyed being able to actively encourage and support others in this struggle - when I think of what I can share with them, how my story of recovery could be helping them along, I am able to overcome any and all temptations. Here's to 84 more days!

FreeyaMind, DetroitRok, KD357 and 2 others like this.
  9. monkeymode

monkeymode Fapstronaut

day 8 so far. Going strong

10. Daniel stops

Daniel stops Fapstronaut

Counted wrong last day. Today is 44/90

11. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 62/90. Tired, confused, frustrated. I'm not going to let my emotions control me. It's time that I take control of them and dominate them.

There are many things I can't control. However, how hard I work isn't one of them.

12. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

13. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 31

FreeyaMind, Harrylucid and Blackman92 like this.
  14. same journey old path...but new dream new hope...the only goal to restore me to my original one who was less aggressive...less pervert...less horny...& more of not an addict....day 9th...1/10 of journey completed so far...81days/10th june 2019 to reach...

FreeyaMind and Harrylucid like this.
  15. ashwhite412

ashwhite412 Fapstronaut

10 day. I feel vary tough today. There are much sexual temptation filled over the Internet. I need control myself harder.

FreeyaMind and Blackman92 like this.
  16. ashwhite412

ashwhite412 Fapstronaut

Hello bro, You and me are in the same journey. I totally agree with your comment. The support from this forum is very helpful. Everyday I read the comments and records from this forum that always took me away from the negative feeling. Life is tough. It's indeed toughness, but we are Man, there are more responsibility on our shoulders. Thus, we cannot give up ourself. Keep going your journey you are not alone me either. Have one more good day.

17. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

18. 89/90....one more day at a time brothers. Hang in there, this is doable and as time passes it becomes easier...believe me...

19. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 38
    What a strange day brothers. Today I wasn`t really motivated to get up and go to school, but I did it so I took the tram later then normally. In the later tram there was a girl, an old classmate girl. Our parents are friendly, and we were in the same class earlier. At first I didnt recognized her, we only greets each other and then I sit behind her. Then my mind told me:'Bro the fuck are you doing? The last few years you were cool with her and now you`re just ingoring her... Go to her and talk to her! Now!!' I was really REALLY nervously and thought the whole time about it. Then I did it... I stand up, went to her and then we talked until she must get out. Brooooo my heart was so fucking pumbing xDD and it felt very weird at the first time. But I noticed that after she must get out, she was a bit happier. And I was a bit proud of me too. Yeah I know I should talked to her as we saw each other, than it wouldt be so strange...
    But then the whole time I had mood swings: From happy to sadness, from proud to depression. A few minutes ago I had a very heavy sexual phantasy in my mind, now I have the urge to watch somenudes, but I will fight against it!!

20. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 over. Today felt one two urges but overcame those. Cheers.