[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Daniel stops

Daniel stops Fapstronaut

2. Starting again after completing around 20 days without PMO, I relapsed.
    This time I will make it count and will complete it.
    Day 0/90

3. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

28/90
    I had a wet dream tonight. I read an article about the wet dreams and it said that they are happening because your body feels that you have too much energy. So today on football I tried to give out the most of my energy, and tried to run what more I can. Now I have a headache, but I'm happy because I have no energy to PMO, even if I would want to :D I can see that I procrastinated a lot today, and I have to work on that, because that can lead to relapse. I have to be busy

4. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Thanks man, will do!

5. Thank you my brother....you encouraged me all along the way man. I relapsed sbout 10 times....but I got up 11 times.
    I think that is what works for me...
    1. Never give up and take it one day at a time.
    2. Failing is not a catastrophe, it doesnt revert the healing to 0. Its just a bump in the road placed there for learning about ourselves. So no crying but being gentle and loving with ourselves.
    3. Replace and focus on the new habits, for me I learned the dizi, learning italian with duolingo, and mindfulness preactice. I try to workout and that is more challenging with my busy schedule and the other hobbies...

Above all, being resolute to walk away from this old mistress and know that it is for a much more fulfilling life. I hope this helps..

6. My Best self

My Best self Fapstronaut

7. benj

benj Fapstronaut

Day 10/90
    Stay happy!

8. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Starboii and Cap. Steve Rogers like this.
  9. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Sorry this happened. You’re a good man and you can get up off the mat. Please don’t give up. And if you have ANY thought of planning out or acting on your suicidal thoughts, please tell someone close to you. I’ve had a few of those thoughts. The world would not be as good without you.

Starboii and Cap. Steve Rogers like this.
  10. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

I don’t know how to coach you through the semi-conscious urges. All I know is that it’s encouraging to the rest of us when you’re honest and resilient. Thanks for being both. Support.

Starboii likes this.
  11. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

You can make it.

12. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 11.

When I’m not preoccupied with fighting PMO, I have the brain capacity to think about other things. I have a lot of growing to do in a lot of areas of my life. I want to be a better man all around.

13. KD357

KD357 Fapstronaut

Day 3 almost in the books and feeling pretty good. 87 to go

14. KD357

KD357 Fapstronaut

Here here brother

Cap. Steve Rogers likes this.
  15. 10 days passed...80 days to go...hope i make it this time....

16. Ok I'm back to Day 0 again after going on a binge. It was procrastination that caused this. I NEED to stay busy.

17. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

Day 1 guys. New tack. Focusing on the key areas of my life I want to improve/better myself in - including being a husband, leader, work skills, sport, and so on. Just choosing not to edge or fap. Other stuff I want to do!

18. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 6/90.... Face everything and rise
    Cheers guys

19. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut