[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 13.

Kids on spring break, parents in town. Busy busy busy. I’ll feel the urge to go Hide and PMO just to get away from the noise, but I’m gonna let that urge pass. I’m a better husband, father, and son when I’m not spending myself on fantasy and secret pleasure.

2. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

These observations about yourself are deep! It’s encouraging to see what freedom from PMO is like. Your self awareness is through the roof and you’re clearly becoming a better man.

3. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 40
    School was very unnecesary today, thinking about to break up this summer and to focus on my future and to my dream to get Game Designer. But first of all examens, homeworks and my skilled work
    As I looked for some memes, there was randomly (really idk why) a naked pic of Rihanna. As I saw this, at first I felt a little urge but then after 0.5 seconds it was gone and I felt nothing. Just uninterest/disgust. Is this normal?

4. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

I’ve been there brother. Probably everyone on this thread has. It’s a real addiction, and a long and hard road out of it. I have a long way to go, but I’ll share what’s worked for me so far.
    1. Professional Counseling
    2. Friends who care and who I can tell anything
    3. A couple Great books helped me understand the issue
    4. This online community

I hope you find new hope for the journey. We’ll be here to support you no matter what, so keep posting!

Cap. Steve Rogers and Starboii like this.
  5. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

You’re definitely holding yourself to a high standard brother. Wow. Great job avoiding M and O. You’ve made me think about the fact that Game of Thrones is returning soon and whether I should watch, skip it, or only watch with a friend. Hmm.

6. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

30/90
    Woohoo, I'm done with the 1/3 part of it. I know that I'm still not done yet, and I can't act like I'm already healthy from this addiction, but I feel that I'm on a good path. I had some cold today but despite that I'm okay. I started to drop in a new habit, that I train half an hour when I wake up because I don't want more wet dreams.

7. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Thanks for the honesty. You can do this.

Starboii likes this.
  8. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

I don’t know whether it’s normal, but it seems positive. The urge passed so quickly. That’s great, and a sign that this gets easier. Disinterest and disgust are feelings to be celebrated when they come at the right times. I think this sounds like one of those times. Great progress and great streak!

Starboii likes this.
  9. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Great job jumping right back up. Did you learn any specific lessons from the experience? Anything you can share?

Blackman92 and Starboii like this.
  10. Daniel stops

Daniel stops Fapstronaut

11. Craig365

Craig365 Fapstronaut

restarting from day 0 as of rn. 90 more days to go!

RiseToGreatness and Starboii like this.
  12. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

You can do this, I belive in you!!

Blackman92 and Craig365 like this.
  13. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Thank you brother, Im happy too ^^!
    But Im afraid that when I see a real girl naked in front of me that I get also disgusted? Or could this be only on a screen?

Cap. Steve Rogers likes this.
  14. DRM82

DRM82 Fapstronaut

Just checking in. Day 30. Time has really flown by this past month.

15. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

Well @DetroitRok, am not sure. I started to feel like I had everything under controll, and I was allowing myself to play with fantasies in my head. This went on for a couple of days, until I justified looking at pictures on twitter, thinking I was in controll. Stupid really. Adopted a kinda dull state of mind.
    I do bring my phone with me in bed, maybe I will start to change that, just to rule out that trigger once and for all.
    You learn so much about yourself in this nofap journey, and a couple of relapses are just bound to happen.
    If I were to choose one lesson, I would say always remain humble towards yourself and consistent. Then we would come a long way.
    Hope this made any sense.
    Cheers.

16. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

17. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

good post bro. here´s also a good exercise to help you cope with negative emotions.

Cody Dinh and Blackman92 like this.
  18. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

But I don't do anything besides jerk off. And it happens both at night and in the morning. I know a lot of NoFap people think masturbating is fine, if in moderation, which is I guess applicable to me, but I have a different standard - as a Christian, I think any sexual activity outside of marriage is sinful and hurtful to me and others. I just don't know how to get myself to stop... setting physical barriers seems ineffective, as I'm very clever and can work around basically any barrier I set - after all, no one follows you to the bathroom!

Starboii and Cody Dinh like this.
  19. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 0/90... yet again, I find myself resetting. But as always, I know I must get back up and start the fight again. And I'm willing to dive back into this. I just need strength to help me pull through.

Cody Dinh, Blackman92 and bakes like this.