1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

strong truths on what you´re saying brother. i can relate to everything you wrote. let´s do this my friend, one day at a time :)

win_harsha, bakes, Cody Dinh and 2 others like this.
  2. RiseToGreatness

don´t push yourself too much. maybe it´s best to go to the doctor, have him prescribe some antidepressives or vitamins, it will sure help. also don´t forget to work out, exercise is great to boost the mood. hang in there my friend, we´re with you.

PowerfulSRE and Cody Dinh like this.
  3. RiseToGreatness

eheh, let´s go!!!

Cody Dinh, Fredi-the and Starboii like this.
  4. RiseToGreatness

you´re in the right place brother :). as time goes by, you´ll fall for her more and more. garanteed ;). it´s amazing how the heart can deeply attach to something when it´s not been disputed by "external" factors :D

Cody Dinh and Starboii like this.
  5. RiseToGreatness

17 my friends

today i remember a song from the great movie "stand by me". i think this music embodies the spirit of the nofap community. this is for you my friends, have a great day.

Cody Dinh and Starboii like this.
  6. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 55
    Had not so much urges today. School is very boring,unneccessary, exhausting, a girl called me sweet today?! And I should spend less time in front of the PC and playing video games or watching something or anything else, I think to play a lot is...hmm I dont know how to say. Im just playing the whole time when I got nothing to do. All my friends (just like me) are tired from the long school days, so meeting is a bit difficult and go to a club and drinking alcohol every weekend isn`t my thing, especially with people I dont want to celebrate...
    Need to find a better alternative, therefore I talked with some old friends that we should do something in the vacations, maybe more social activities would be good for me

7. SoulKing

SoulKing Fapstronaut

Starting again today. Day 0

RiseToGreatness, bakes and Cody Dinh like this.
  8. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

9. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

I do the same thing, gabe dawg on youtube does some good consistent nofap motivation and encouragement. Anytime I start to get weird thoughts I put on nofap videos and it helps a lot.

win_harsha and Starboii like this.
  10. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

17/90 :)

11. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

12. 3/10 of the journey completed....7/10 still to go...this time i'm really pushing myself beyond the door of PMO....day 27/90

13. athinarine

athinarine Fapstronaut

14. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

15. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Yay. 50/90 challenges. I'm so excited about reaching 90 challenges. Does anyone who wants to conquer 90 and 365 challenges with me? My life is being changed day by day. I'm so happy and enjoy doing what I want. Have a great day.

16. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. drinking down chamomile tea before bed to calm and relax my mind. great day, we can do this!

17. tbandman

tbandman Fapstronaut

Hey guys! Just checking in.

Day 19/90

Good luck to all!

18. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut