[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I-nvisible

I-nvisible Fapstronaut

Day 6... Feeling kind of down and annoyed, but keeping up.

2. LaoTsu

LaoTsu Fapstronaut

It's normal my friend. Don't give up. You need to accept the urges, respect them, allow yourself the feel what is causing the urge. Could it be boredom? Could it be frustration? Generally some negative feeling fuels them. Just face it. Don't run away from it by fapping. You got it man. You are strong. One day at a time. Start over and don't worry about it.

3. LaoTsu

LaoTsu Fapstronaut

4. LaoTsu

LaoTsu Fapstronaut

You should know that 17 is an incredible young age. Too young to have any regrets my friend. You should never have regrets to begin with since you can be what you want to be at any point in time. You can do anything you want always (but not everything you want). Asking yourself what happened in the past and why will probably not be very useful. An ancient taoist saying (I'm not Asian but love the eastern philosophies) goes by: Who lives in the past is depressed, who lives In the future is anxious, who lives in the present is serene and tranquil. The only thing that matters is what you do right now with your life and what you want to be and do. Focus on what you want out of your life, think as you already achieved it (visualize it) and start working towards it. One day at a time, with faith and positivity. Never look back and believe in yourself. Great things will happen to you. At 17 you are just getting started, you should be excited about your life as you will learn a lot and patience, living in the moment and taking one step at a time will take you anywhere you want. Where you want to go and Not where and what other people tell you should do.

5. Discoverr

Discoverr Fapstronaut

Thanks dear. On Day 7 now.
    Be careful. Stay strong.

6. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut

14 days is great.
    I come here everyday to post my progress and to see how everyone is doing
    Welcome and I wish you luck

7. Divine23

Divine23 New Fapstronaut

8. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut

You can do it.
    Good luck

9. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut

Day 7

I'm trying to chill and not be sad all the time. Life is full of other stuff enjoyable and not addictive.
    I'm gonna visit my choir and sing a little bit. I enjoy singing and haven't done it for a few months now.

10. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

11. Btai

Btai Fapstronaut

12. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Woaah, maybe you're right. Just like the quote said, live in the past is depressing, future anxious. I think I should more concentrade on today and now! And not worry about unnecessary stuff
    Thanks Bro ^^

LaoTsu, Cody Dinh, DetroitRok and 2 others like this.
  13. solitude_

solitude_ Fapstronaut

14. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

Damn, I messed up.
    All good though, learned a few lessons this past reboot, I learned my triggers and I gained more insight on what it's going to take to make it to 90 days.
    Even though I relapsed, I'm feeling good. This experience has already made me stronger.

I'm ready to go again. 0/90

Cody Dinh, benj, DetroitRok and 3 others like this.
  15. Homo Deus

Homo Deus Distinguished Fapstronaut

20 days - It is a huge number for me. And those 20 days were kinda easy, I didn't have many urges. I only feel low and depressed. Also, I dream every night about sex. But I don't expect to cure something that lasted for years, in only 20 days. I am prepared for the next ten days. Stay strong everyone!

Harrylucid, Cody Dinh, benj and 4 others like this.
  16. ShikiP

ShikiP Fapstronaut

Broke a 10 day streak and back to day 0. Panic attack after breaking the streak. It is so easy to forget why you are doing this when you feel the pull.

A good tip I have is to buy a cheap ring or bracelet and use it as your talisman for staying clean. Gives you something real and different as a way to ground yourself.

Time to disable the internet and throw away the passcode. Hopefully be back in 30 days :)

17. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

18. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

that´s already a victory, keep going bro :)

Harrylucid, Cody Dinh and DetroitRok like this.