Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
very good, keep going!!!
That's the spirit!! Nice
Struggeling like shit right now. Too much going on in my life. But Doing it hard mode and still making it.
Peeing works well to eliminate the problem
Day 15 .. very strong urges throughout the day
i will not give in.
I am trying to identify. But can't find out the reason. Trying many things. Cheers
Day 0/90 successful.
this too shall pass
On day 0.
Urges are strong. But I am strong than my urges.
The journey is tough. But I'll live on.
2 days man so close
wow i really feel nice today, i just want to send a huge hug to everyone here. please never ever treat you bad or tell yourself bad things... no mather what happened or see.
yesterday i had a really nice therapy and just realise i felt really bad things about me and i have this mean conception about me, misunderstood all the time since was a child. i can do something better with this sexual energy.
no guilty - always treat yourself in the best way, no matter what...treat yourself like you were your best friend.
Day 12 of no PM
Day 81 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 49 of weight training
- the day started out fantastic with a great nights sleep - no getting up to pee in the night either
- triggered myself accidentally at noon by looking up the word mulata as I wanted to know what I was singing in English when singing Santana's Oye Como Va in my band
- when I Googled it, it said half black/half white women with some pics showing examples
- of course being the curious fapstraunaut I am, I clicked on images to see more of what it was all about
- lots of mixed erotica showed up
- after a moment (10 seconds I'd say) of basking in an accidental dopamine rush, I closed the tab as I knew the longer I looked, the harder it would be to not relapse
- I didn't consider this a relapse since it was accidental, only for a few seconds, and didn't touch myself either to what I saw
- close call but am happy I am showing improved self-restraint to not look any further especially when I am home alone all day and easily could
- that's a win with my history books of not caving to the temptations after being triggered
Today I just realised that the main reason of my relapses was, that when I reach a long streak I forgot why did I started the whole thing. So I think it's useful to remind ourself time to time to our motivations, why we need to fight this. I counted a few:
-because I know it's a sin, and I don't want to work against God by destructing myself
-because I want to battle my anxiety, and one of the main reason of my anxiety is my low self-estem, which comes because I can't handle this addiction, and my brain is too satisfied for me to step out of my confort zone, and upgrade myself
-because I want to have a wife one day, and I will can't love her with my whole heart if I watch her as a sextool.
Come on guys, we have to do this until the end
Don't look back on ya puke.
RESET ON DAY 05/90