Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
48 days gone...bit improvement in my pied still lot to do hope i keep up this momentum & journey too...
Day 28/90 Relapsed
This one kind of just slipped by me but I'm not sweating it too much
Again I didn't use my hands thinking it wouldn't count but like last time it was very much a forced and deliberate act and I could have easily ignored the urge until it passed
It is what it is, it took me a lot to be honest with myself but I think it's the best way to go about this, if I lose accountability I fall into giving myself excuses and relapse again without even knowing it
Day 10 on Challenge..
Day 17 Hard Mode.
Keep it up everyone. Never give up.
Dare to be different!
I think the whole idea is to not keep "it up" ... LOL
Day 25 of no PM
Day 94 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 62 of weight training
- wondering were the lions are (Bruce Cockburn song) as I haven't had porn temptations for a couple of weeks now -all good!
- even saw a semi-nude side view for a leggings commercial and wasn't triggered, that's progress
- even though my energies feel low, I had another great day of reading in bed till noon, weight training in the afternoon, walking the dog in the evening
- still feeling very connected to my wife as a result of not PMO'ing
- don't keep it up everyone, keep it limp and hands off ... LOL
Day 2/90 checking in.
22/90 it’s been a long day, flatline , I’ve been having strong urges then flatline then back and so forth
14/90 (nofap 05)
Day 0 start again, now stronger than before!
I find the idea of reading in the afternoon a great Idea I will also do the same.
Missed a few days of posting because I wasn't home, but I am still on my streak. Today is day 8.
I have to re-order a lot of stuff in my life and I have to learn to manaje stress without porn because I am on a new phase with a lot of stress and work load.
To you all, I wish you good work no PMOing! And yeah, keep it down!
Welcome and good luck friend!
65 days done. I need to stay vigilant and not believe the addict mind that says it’s worth it, or just have a quick look at a little something something. Don’t believe it! I hope to take this advice. Don’t....ever...give...up