Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Hey, this is Mark from China, and now it's #0 for me!
31/90 ... or in other words, one third of the challenge is done.
I finish GRE test today!
And nofap truly helps me a lot!
I've already completed this challenge, but as I've come close to failure I feel like I want to do this again If that's ok (and not against the rules). Today marks day 0
Morning of Day one was good, got up extra early and worked on essay and exercised
The whole day yesterday I was having panic attacks over my mistake, trying to finally calm down and accept what I've done. Can't undo it, might as well just plan ahead from here.
Some sexual thoughts come into my mind but I block them with "PG" thoughts, must cleanse my mind of the filth if I am to start a new reboot
The big thing that made me relapse was entertaining the sexual thoughts thinking it would not lead to relapse, So I had sex in my dreams in order to 'cheat' my way out of rebooting
I now know that this the exact opposite approach to have in a reboot because it encourages relapse, working on drowning out the sex in my mind with positive things. The goal here is clarity.
Tomorrow I will start new sleep schedule to get up early since I have fallen into habit of staying up very late being restless the whole night, restlessness for me = falling back into habit because I am too tired to resist urges so no more staying up late for me.
I value my personal health above all else, I will make sure I am ready for the rest of this reboot by setting a self-disciplined schedule for myself, waking up early, exercising, eating only when I am hungry
Day 5/90 done. Cheers.
And it was a good day
sorry to hear that bro. gather knowledge about yourself and this latest relapse. write it down if you must, with lot´s of details. that will prevent repeating the same mistake.
@The Real Kid from the hood
have a good weekend brothers
Thank you so much I will definitely take this into consideration
Day 1 (relapsed )
Day 89. I don’t know how I’ve got here but I have
Day 29 of no PM
Day 98 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 66 of weight training
- had a good workout which I moved to morning to fit a noon
- I was supposed to have a 10 minute call with JK to see if he can offer some advice on my situation with PMO and addiction but he never called
- after some emails back and forth, he managed to reschedule me for later tonight
- the conversation went well but requires another 30 min call to see if he can help me
- not really too worried about it either way since I feel I am doing much better this time with my 90 day challenge
- I feel stronger than I ever have during other failed attempts at 90 day challenges
- the amount of PMO's have significantly dropped over the past 4 years since starting this journey
Didn't even get urges and relapsed. Did terrible on a math test and I was like people who are depressed relapse. And so I was a freaking idiot.
Day 14... My second week...
Today, I found a picture in social Media, and urges appears, I was fighting and I was able to get out clean of this tentation...what a relief...
"What lies ahead of you, and what lies behind you, are tiny matters compared to what lies within you." - Ralph Waldo Emmerson.
day 2 complete. it is good to be back!