Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 89. I don’t know how I’ve got here but I have
Day 29 of no PM
Day 98 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 66 of weight training
- had a good workout which I moved to morning to fit a noon
- I was supposed to have a 10 minute call with JK to see if he can offer some advice on my situation with PMO and addiction but he never called
- after some emails back and forth, he managed to reschedule me for later tonight
- the conversation went well but requires another 30 min call to see if he can help me
- not really too worried about it either way since I feel I am doing much better this time with my 90 day challenge
- I feel stronger than I ever have during other failed attempts at 90 day challenges
- the amount of PMO's have significantly dropped over the past 4 years since starting this journey
Didn't even get urges and relapsed. Did terrible on a math test and I was like people who are depressed relapse. And so I was a freaking idiot.
Day 14... My second week...
Today, I found a picture in social Media, and urges appears, I was fighting and I was able to get out clean of this tentation...what a relief...
"What lies ahead of you, and what lies behind you, are tiny matters compared to what lies within you." - Ralph Waldo Emmerson.
day 2 complete. it is good to be back!
Day 6/90 checking in.
Nice man. You can do this. Already reach half of your major milestone. Cheers.
Today is day 1. I will keep on going and prepare for my test the day after tomorrow.
Day 1/90. Mood is great. Positive outlook on life and started smiling more with no particular reason.
Good luck for the streak do your best
Good luck to you
Even though as number of days is progressing goal is getting nearer but kind of excitement is gone which was at day 0,1,2....it look like I'm going to fail myself once again...cant even find interest in mentioning but still its day 52/90
I'm taking this challenge 0/90
Yeah, it actually goes like this. At the first days you are superexcited and then the excitement is just decreasing. You need to motivate yourself somehow (read about it, watch videos etc.). If you would go to gym until you get the first pains in your arm, and then you would stop, you wouldn't develope right? You need to go through this period when you're without excitement. If you will leave this challenge, you will be sorry, because one day you'll need to leave this addiction if you want to grow. Please don't give up my friend