Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
very good bro. keep going
the zombie feeling right? like you´re an old demented man. that´s fatigue + brain fog . say thanks to PMO
keep going bro, as the reboot takes place your mind and body will start to clear up. you´ll be fast, smart, confident, aware... everything . just keep going bro, no PMO.
today i achieve a new record, although it seems i´m a veteran in nofap, i never passed the 45 days mark .
here´s to the next 45. i hope this time i can beat this parasite.
Ya man. On it. How your interactions got better.let me know.
Trying this one more time. Also I made a major personal discovery this time. It seems almost every problem I have with my health gets intensified tenrolds after I O but not from edging or M. I know those are no no for recovery standpoint as well but O seems to put my whole system to haywire immideately. My tinnitus and eye floaters get significantly more noticable and take over a week to return to more tolerable state. This should keep me motivated not to relapse anymore until I am fully recovered.
Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
Day 99/102 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
Day 0/90 consecutive days no PM
Day 102 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 70 of weight training
Day 3 of meditation
- sorry fella's relapsed this morning as I was lying in bed on my phone and the urges to peek got the better of me, once the dopamine release happened. it took me over, I was unable to stop the process
- the stupid bullshit I told myself on why it was okay to look at sexy images was my wife was sexually out of commission for the next week or so due to a bladder infection
- I can't believe the crap I tell myself - definitely the mid brain (monkey brain) at work telling me what to do and sabotaging my efforts to stay clean
- I also told myself it may be the last time to look since I might be on JK's program soon since I had a 11am call from him this morning
- we had a great chat and he recommended, "Reboot Intensive" course for older guys like me with lots of emotional blocks and intimacy issues
- the cost is $2500 US which is quit expensive so not sure if I want to spend that much
- has anyone taken this course and do you recommend it? Thanks
- oh well, I am not quitting and will try again here in the mean time
- be careful what you tell yourself everyone, it is a slippery slope
Congrats brother! I am very happy for you!
When you make it to 90, I would love to see you start a 90+ group that is a little bit more advanced. You are great at encouraging the people on this forum, and I would join.
my intitial reaction was surprised, but in all reality i knew it was meant to be, because i had started reading self help books and eastern philosophy which both in turn speak of becoming your greatest self or enlightened. NoFap is critical on my life journey
day 70...when you pursue your goals, PM become a waste of time with no purpose behind it other than to serve the p industry actors and shut yourself away from the world for an hour (or two)
with one more day over on positive note which makes me one more step closer to my goal....day 56/90
56 days gone...34 more to go...hey ya i'm coming....
Congratulate yourself, because you are doing an amazing Job quitting to multiples bad habits at the same time.
Learn from this relapse and don't be hard with yourself. Start again with more energy. Wish the best ...
50 days. Over half way...
Been there many atime , lol sometimes I can carry a conversation very well then next time it’s like I don’t even know English, I know for me it changes when confidence changes , if I am more confident and less afraid I think clearer and speak clearer, good luck
30/90 I was very tired today
Day 10/90 checking in.