Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
You are great. You mastered senjutsu, now it is time to learn to control kyubis chakra.
Can you send me PM a link to this Video, I cannot see it because Youtube is not allowed on my device.
Day 6 today!
Day 11/90 coming to an end. Today the movie p scenes are forcing me a lot in my mind. It was little difficult to control. My mood was down a bit today. Still I managed to not to miss my good day routine. Waiting for time to pass faster so that my reboot also speeds up with time. Did my gym to make sure my unnecessary energy gets used up. Did my guitar and read the novel. Doing my best not to lose the track. It's difficult to not think p in my mind. I opened my phone every few minutes today. Don't know why I did like that. Wowo today someway I made it. One day at a time. Cheers
How much is questudio?
very good brother. to create an epic life i usually do like this:
i write all the goals, all the dreams i want to achieve in this life. i read the list at the beginning of the month.
then through the days i follow the inspiration of the moment and work on one goal or several goals if i have the time. every month i update the list
one thing becomes clear in nofap. the more time passes without sexual indulgement, the more interessing life becomes. there´s an infinite suply of experiences that life can gives us. infinite. they´re all there, just waiting for us to work on them. and life can be so epic when we really life it, instead of fapping it away behind a desk.
48 my brothers
here´s a video talking about a question that usually pops up when the reboot is taking place. when will it be over?
Day 0. Let's do it!
You are right man ... I too have felt that. With more clean streaks in nofap even with relapses......the more the life is interesting to live. I can feel the change.
Nice man. Keep up your streak. I feel jealous for people who are succeeding nofap. Haha. Cheers.
Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
Day 101/104 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
Day 2/90 consecutive days no PM
Day 104 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 72 of weight training
Day 5 of meditation
- feeling good today even though I had a crappy sleep as a result of a fight with my wife last night (details are in my "Reboot and BPH Journal")
- decided not to take JK's Intensive Porn Reboot course after several emails and him sending me a video yesterday about whether or not I was a "good fit" for the course
- his high pressure sales tactics and high price for the course (which doubles to $5000 US in the fall) put me off completely
- I feel I am being relatively successful here on nofap as I have an excellent AP @Brooklyn Jerry69, lots of support and it doesn't cost me a dime - I love it!!!
- thanks guys for being here and have a great Thursday
Day 7 of 90: Feeling kinda down but I'm making it
Day 12/90 Early Morning : Checking in.