[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Let's Go!!!

2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

let´s go bro, we´re with you!!!

3. RiseToGreatness

of course, you already know what´s best for you. it´s time to implement that, you need to change to different behaviours. If you keep doing the same stuff you´ll get the same results. go bro, much love

Homo Deus likes this.
  4. RiseToGreatness

very good bro, keep going.

ancesetor and Homo Deus like this.
  5. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 8/90
    Woke up with no problems good day so far

RiseToGreatness and Homo Deus like this.
  6. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

4 days no PMO.
    73 days here in nofap.
    1, 7 day streak and 2, 8 day streaks in that time.
    4 days exercising.
    Pro biotics, 41 days.
    Rosary 0 days
    Studied theory 2 days
    Practiced singing 1 days.

Had a thought this morning. Something I have heard but it sunk in. All I can do is stay sober today, exercise today, do the things I love today, pray today. I can't worry about doing these things tomorrow or any dya beyond that. Concentrate on doing these things today and when tomorrow comes I can concentrate on them then. Day by day.

7. Hadocken

Hadocken Fapstronaut

Day 32/90 check in. It's becoming an heavy load....

8. Date started: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 164/168 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102, 150,)
    Day 66/90 meeting my goals in challenge
    Day 168 no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 44 of weight training
    - feeling stronger every day I abstain
    - need to keep this feeling when I feel horny, lost, lonely, angry, sad, frustrated, etc is the hard part
    - considering some counseling in order to get past the root causes of why I have turned to PMO to self medicate most of my adult life
    - stay in the hood and keep your hands off your wood fellas lol

9. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

10. Sirus The Phoenix

Sirus The Phoenix Fapstronaut

11. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

12. Pensfan

Pensfan Fapstronaut

Day 19 under my belt

13. Operator

Operator Fapstronaut

Day 17. I may be horny but I feel great. My mind is clear and my body refreshed.

14. Rebooter693

Rebooter693 Fapstronaut

So I didn't spend all day day on my phone but didn't do stuff. I installed some parts on my car but was not productive, as in these habits won't fly when school starts up. Well they would work but I didn't like getting nearly a B in math so. And like I said I wanted to accomplish something this summer and I'm running out of time. Like actually doing something tomorrow would work...

15. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Day 37/90

16. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 28
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    A paragraph for all the brothers who are having a hard time .
    Generally speaking, there are two major ways someone can get hurt. The first one would be a direct trauma such as a car crash, falling, fighting and various other accidents. Another way is boiling the frog in the pot method. One will be crippled before they even realize. This way of crippling can often feel somewhat comfortable. Let’s take eating sweets for instance, as kids our parents told us to eat less candy, now we know our teeth will erode before we realize if we eat too much candy. But there is a difference between eating sweets and masturbation: eating candy is not addictive while masturbation is highly addictive, almost as if “one you pop, you can’t stop”,one will be hookedright away. A brief sensation will cause us to lose control, it will cause us to get deeply attached to such a feeling. Then, we would pursue such a sensation but never satisfied, always wanting more. Almost every brother has been mislead by harmlessness theories in the past. The flaw in harmlessness theories is that it disregards the highly addictive nature of masturbation. This type of addiction is not only limited to the amount of physical acts, but it is also embedded in the mind; unable to control sexual fantasization, and fantasization is like a deranged wild horse. Many experienced brothers will know that sexual fantasization is the invisible form of leakage, which is also extremely damaging to the body. Under such a condition, those with a weak constitution will run into problems in about 2 years, serious problems in some cases. For those with good health, symptoms won’t be toosevere but if one continue to indulge, a collapse in health in eminent. Especially after 40 the evil fruit of masturbation will seem ever so apparent. Many brothers said “I’ve ran into symptoms, I’ve tasted the bitterness of the evil fruit!” now theyrealize the harm of masturbation and onlythen they see the truth in the harmfulness of PMO. Sadly, many brothers see theharm in masturbation, yet they still stay in the boiling water like the frog in the boiling pot. As if they are possessed and unableto see the truth. Until these peopledeveloped severe health issues, they won’t ever wake up and face the truth.
    We all the turn our lives into a new rising sun , but only when you want it from your deepest spirit .
    All the best guys

17. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

Day: 2/90
    Fitness: 2/90
    Diet: 3/90
    Unselfconsciousness: 1/90