[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. VictoryIsOurs

VictoryIsOurs Fapstronaut

I think it is because of chemical changes due to NoFap.I had that gambling addiction too so I replaced with just online games.Later I tried get other activities that were more productive. i have now quit games,gambling and I am currently looking for time to read.

si87, Homo Deus, bakes and 2 others like this.
  2. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0 days PMO
    5 days minimal sugar.
    8 day no alcohol.
    31 days no social media.

Was feeling hopeless after my falls yesterday. I just can't say no. Was reading a thing about motivations to stop. Been thinking about my motivations. I don't think I actually want to stop. It is my fear that wants to stop. It has all been fear driven. Fear of never having a girl. Fear of the judgement of others. Fear of D.E.. Deep down I still want it. It comforts me. I feel terrible after, but it comforts me. I love it so much. I don't know how to let it go.

I might start making enough money now to start seeing a psycholigist. I think I am going to do that.

I can't seam to let it go. What do I do?

Homo Deus, bakes and RiseToGreatness like this.
  3. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Man there has to be something to this!! I just quit my online game.my impulse buying of expensive clothes or other items has dropped 80%. I quit smoking today also!,

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 4 relapseddd

Homo Deus likes this.
  5. Klenton

Klenton Fapstronaut

Day 20 of 90
    August 1, 2019 | Thursday

Homo Deus, bakes, testwarz and 2 others like this.
  6. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

7. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

good luck bro, let´do this!!!

Majik likes this.
  8. RiseToGreatness

that´s not good bro, maybe your changing one addiction for another. the root cause is still there: "trying to escape discomfort". cope with the hard feelings in positive ways bro, and also try to stay busy, engage in meanful activities.
    it´s better to stay away from screens since they rob awareness and create dullness. do what you got to do in front of a screen and then disconnect from it. don´t roam about, it´s very dangerous.

Homo Deus, Majik and Fredi-the like this.
  9. RiseToGreatness

sorry to hear that bro :(. i was there in the same place you are. and you said it all "i feel terrible after, but it comforts me". that´s the problem with everyone, addictions has this strange pull towards them. that´s why it´s hard to let go. it´s probably the only disease that gives pleasure before pain.

but the naked truth is that people get hooked because they want to medicate themselfs. junk food, gambling, drinking, social media, whatever... the problem is all the same - medicate ourselfs to escape pain and discomfort.

imagine, if we were 100% on top all the time, we would never enter addictions because we immediately recognize it´s a destructive behaviour.

so first learn skills to cope with hard feelings. then check your mindset bro: what are you not sure about pmo effects? what positive considerations do you still feel about pmo? as long as you have a slighly positive view about pmo that shit will hunt you down and make you collapse when the circunstances are gathered.

Majik, Anew2019 and Fredi-the like this.
  10. Free bird11

Free bird11 Fapstronaut

I will do this, on the second day, we will be stronger

Homo Deus, bakes, Majik and 2 others like this.
  11. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

4/90 hard to concentrate on anything today

Homo Deus, bakes, Majik and 3 others like this.
  12. Fredi-the

Fredi-the Fapstronaut

Started Challenge on Jan 25, 2019
    Day 182/187 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102, 150, 162)
    Day 85/90 meeting my goals
    Day 51 of weight training
    - feeling good today but had a few urges last night when my wife was sleeping soundly beside me and I was on FB checking messages and walls
    - I went to sleep instead and had a great sleep since I didn't mess with my dopamine levels by even peeking
    - onward and upward gentlemen!

Homo Deus, bakes and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. Fredi-the

Fredi-the Fapstronaut

Good advice, risetogreatness. You are living up to your nofap name. Lol

Anew2019, Majik and RiseToGreatness like this.
  14. Jarl Ulfric

Jarl Ulfric Fapstronaut

day two relapsed, why im so weak :'(

Fredi-the and Free bird11 like this.
  15. Free bird11

Free bird11 Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Titu، post: 2174882، member: 294575"] 4/90 من الصعب التركيز على أي شيء اليوم [/ QUOTE]
    Not you, you'll get used to and be stronger

Jarl Ulfric likes this.
  16. Free bird11

Free bird11 Fapstronaut

لا تقاوم ، تقاوم ، حافظ على وقتك وعقلك ، لا تسمح لهDo not resist, resist, save your time and your mind, do not allow him to do so

Homo Deus likes this.
  17. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

I guess my inability to think straight today and feeling of depersonalization is because of possible wetdream last night. Severe brainfog usually follows after orgasm in my my case, one more indicator I need proper reboot of 90 days at least to get more flexibility to the matter.

18. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Thank you, my friend. Yeah. Well said. Learn skills to deal with hard feelings hey? Great advice. I need to find other ways to find comfort I guess. Maybe I don't let anything into the place I let PMO. My centre. I guess PMO was the only thing I trusted. It was everything to me growing up. The only softness and consolation in a house of yelling and fear. It was all I had. I had people I hung around with but nobody to talk to. I have people to talk to now but I don't. Haha The stupid thing is is that some of the discomfort I was feeling was a consequence of the very thing I was trying to medicate my pain with. Those women on those pages and in movies were my only friends. I never let anyone else near my heart. They did not yell at me and judge me. They let me look at them. It was all fake. I don't blame myself. Looking back as an adult I see why I cut myself off from everyone and I quite frankly don't blame myself. Perhaps it is time to start letting people in. Just thinking about that brings me fear. "They won't like what they see" iswhat bubbles up from the subconscious. I wish it could see that there is a lot to like. I can consciously see that. It is time to try to let people in that spot I have reserved for PMO.

Fredi-the, Majik and RiseToGreatness like this.
  19. Son10Goku

Son10Goku Fapstronaut

20. AdmiralSnakbar

AdmiralSnakbar Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Lets get this Show on the Road

Homo Deus and RiseToGreatness like this.