Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
One day at a time and one urge at a time.
All the best guys .
Day 14 My last good strake of 25 days, around 14, 15th day I started to feel awesome, and I felt like that until I relapsed. Now, on day 15, with 14 days behind me, I feel worse than ever. I really do hope it will pass soon, because I even edged for at least 30 seconds this morning.
90/90 Boom! Best of luck everybody 180 next me thinks.
At least its over two weeks when I binged, I wont that happen again, because it drains all the results I have managed to make.
Awesome work .... !!!
Day 63/90 9 weeks!
the Close I get to the end of 90 days I bhab
day 6/90! Today is the always the best day to not give in to PMO. Good luck everybody. This life is worth rewiring.
On at day 12!
Day 3/90 done successfully.
It was all going great and I had a wet dream last night. I must say I am feeling kind of relieved now but a bit guilty as well. This is my second wet dream during this 74 days streak, last one was on day 30 therefore I will say its an improvement and I am recovering!
Tomorrow I start at day 0
Day 26 of 90
August 7, 2019 | Wednesday
Started Challenge on Jan 25, 2019
Relapsed 7/192 Days
Day 90/90 meeting my goals
Day 54 of weight training
- feeling good with strong resolve today to abstain from PMO even after having alcohol and caffeine yesterday which can be known triggers
- WOW! day 90/90 has finally arrived, though still not completed properly yet so "I'll be back!" as Arnold says. LOL
- I will be leaving this challenge for a couple of weeks to regroup for the next 90 day challenge which I intend to start on Aug 19, my 22nd wedding anniversary
- I relapsed 4 times this time around but continued counting because I wanted to see what level of success I could achieve in 90 days- more like a score out of 90 approach
- 86/90 days of no PMO is a HUGE success in my books and will continue to look at the glass as an optimist would, half full
- since joining nofap, my average of 7/192 days works out to a relapse only about once every month which is significant improvement from the past
- this approach helps me stay positive and I highly recommend it over restarting your counter every relapse
- hopefully next challenge will be the one with a zero relapse
- I think I will will break it down into three 30 day challenges which may feel more manageable
- I will continue to post daily on my "Reboot and BPH Journal" if anyone wants to follow my progress
- see you all on Aug 19 and good luck with your challenges
- special thanks to @RiseToGreatness as your posts and comments have been very helpful - keep it up, bro!
Aug. 7, 2019
2 days no masturbation or porn.
11 days trying to cut back on sugar.
14 days no alcohol.
37 days no social media.
Rosary 2 days.
This new approach I started yesterday seams to be working well. Been crushing cravings. I feel like I made some new pathways in the brain yesterday and this morning. Some urges, but I absolutely will not touch Willie. I do not know why, but this shift of attention from not watching porn to not masturbating is making a real difference. I have always looked back to the day when I found porn and regretted it. Never ever did I look back to the first day I masturbated. I think that day was a way higher mistake. It was a year or two after I found porn. It was a full and conscious decision to try. Finding porn was not. Never apologised to God for that day. I just did. I am crying a bit. I am feeling a good and healthy remorse. That was the worst decision of my life. I hope I can continually make the full and conscious decision to not masturbate now. My porn is one thing. I did not decide to be exposed to something so powerful at such a vulnerable age. I did decide to try masturbating. I take full responsibility for this one. I can't believe how much I am crying. God, I know I made a terrible decision. Please forgive me and if you will it, please give me the strength to stop.
I quit drinking for over 10 years once. The quit day was 15 years ago today. Kind of cool that I am having this revelation today. I am going to stay off the booze from now on too. While I never did have more than 2 drinks in a day in the last 5 years like I promised myself. I think it was a mistake. My family has terrible alcohol issues. It's so sad. They were all happy and relieved to see me drinking again