Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 4. Opened up an incognito window then shut it down and installed a porn blocker on my phone. Feeling good
Really glad for you! Keep on treating yourself with healthy options in life, best of wishes
24 days without an incident.
This almost wasn't the case...
Glory to Mankind!
Amazing work! All the best buddy and hope to see you soon!
Started 90 Day Challenges on Jan 25, 2019
Relapsed 7/206 Days
Longest streak 51 days
Current Challenge Day 11/90 no PM
Day 58 of weight training
Day 11 - reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
- had some urges last night and searched YT for some random video to feed the dopamine monster without typing any search title
- once I found one, I didn't watch it, felt discussed by my behavior, closed the app and went to bed
- now that is growth and progress in my recovery
- had great chat with wife last night and this morning about our relationship
- end result of us feeling closer and we made love this morning
- my body felt more sensitive to her touch as I touched her without any porn going through my head
- another great advance in my pornless evolution
- your brother in this struggle
Overall days of nofap- 18
Longest day of streak- 15
83 days to go.
Mate, we all know that 'peeking' or 'innocent' searches just feed the brain and then make you want more. I have done it many times, and even though you think you are ok, you keep coming back to it, and then eventually you cross a line and then cave. Your brain playing tricks on you. Stay away from anything like that where you are actively seeking arousing material. It is the way to reset quicker.
Stay strong amigo. Always appreciating the encouraging words, so trying to lend a hand back. We can do this!
Days 2 and 3 done. Went on a 2 day hike, in to the mountains, which was awesome! Good for the body, mind and soul With the added bonus of not having phone signal, and then battery! haha But was honestly involved enough in what I was doing, and feeling happy and having a great experience, that I didn't even think about it.
Stay strong everyone! Keep busy! Not only will you be less likely to PMO, you will also get shit done!
Day 6/90. So far so good. Life is busy with school starting soon which helps a lot.
Day 4 of 90!
Day 6 of 90
Feeling confident but also the urges are increasing,
Day 5 Completed!