[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Andrey1024

Andrey1024 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone! I thought I am only the one, who had relapsed here, but I am not alone. So, guys, who relapsed, you are also not alone. All u need to do - learn from mistakes. I know, that it sounds easy, but do it really hard. But without that technique u can’t move toward your purpose.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. BlankName

BlankName Fapstronaut

3. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

24/5400
    For Gary wilson, nofap community, the life that i spoiled. I dedicate this streak.
    My brain starts to play shit with me accusing nofap of all the problems that i face now. The promises that your skin become shiny & girls will chase u & socializing will be perfect didn't happen.
    I reply to my f*n demon mind that im free for the 1st time a**h*le. Imn"t slave for my instincts anymore. Imn"t like animal no more. I can control, fight back, refuse, argue.
    Imn"t SEX ROBOT anymore & that what keeps me holding more & more
    LONGLIVE STRUGGLE........

4. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Saturday was day 26 of 90
    Was busy all day so didn't get urges

antn, Sarapeo and RiseToGreatness like this.
  5. identity

identity Fapstronaut

17 days.
    Longest streak.
    Come on!!!
    I won’t stop.

6. iwillmakeit95

iwillmakeit95 Fapstronaut

7. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother even i will start again from tomorrow, lets see who reaches a longer streak

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  8. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

From tomorrow i will go again and this time i will not fail, the problem i am facing i am not able to replace masturbation with any another hobby
    Whenever i get anxious i have no other way of releasing this anxiety
    But this time i am serious i think that i can pull myself through this, DISCIPLINE is the key,
    And for all of you struggling i recommend that you read " the power of habit" by CHARLES DUHIGG

antn, RiseToGreatness and BlankName like this.
  9. Baluu994

Baluu994 Fapstronaut

Yeah did start with nofap this year and I can say strange things did happen under my streaks and did loose 10kg weight.

10. BlankName

BlankName Fapstronaut

Keep at it man we support you

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  11. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 11,
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    All the best guys!
    Have a great day ahead

12. winterisc0ming

winterisc0ming Fapstronaut

13. Started Challenges Jan 25, 2019
    Relapsed 8/224 Days
    Longest challenge streak 51 days
    Current Challenge 2/90 no PM
    Day 70 weight training
    Day 4 No alcohol, caffeine and sugar
    - had great sex and romantic evening with the wife last night
    - feeling a bit of a chaser effect in the night and did some searching on line when I couldn't sleep
    - feeling this journey is quite a bit of a roller coaster but still worth while
    - your brother in this struggle

Anew2019 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  14. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

of course. try to create physical barriers bro. it helps to get loose of the strong pmo grip of the first weeks. motivate yourself, have willpower but also create circunstances in your life that make a relapse harder to happen.

15. RiseToGreatness

c´mon bro, you can do it. let´s go!!!

Saitama999 likes this.
  16. RiseToGreatness

yep, it´s the victim excuse bro. just crap from the addiction, don´t buy for that. if you look around and if you look to yourself, you´ll see that your life is already a lot better than in the pmo days.

now imagine 45 days... 90 days... man, you´re gonna blow the roof!!! :D but you gotta keep going bro, that´s the winning path. keep going bro and don´t look back. you can do it. much love

Camelon likes this.
  17. RiseToGreatness

that´s very commom. all addicts have pmo as the main hobby, so therefore it´s not easy to make the shift to other activities. but we got to try bro. make a list of your goals, what things do you wanna do in your life, what dreams you have? go for your dreams, start for the one you want the most right now, work on it everyday. that will help you create a new life system (and replace pmo) but it will also help you to live an amazing life, full of passion.

in the beggining it´s hard i know, because pmo has the main motivation chunk. but try your best bro, make an effort, in just a couple of days you will already see changes in yourself. but you got to try bro, you got to work. go bro, much love

antn likes this.
  18. RiseToGreatness

i think the worst has passed and i´m not likely to enter compulsion mode easily now. i´m feeling more grounded and solid so i´m back in the forum :). let´s do this my brothers, once and for all.

ONWARDS!!!

Srisurya, antn and Anew2019 like this.