Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 0. Down but not out.
27 of 90
Just tried to keep busy to distract myself and thought of why I'm doing this
Day 35/90 checking in
Day 4 / 90
One day at a time and one day at a time .
All the best guys.
Have a clean mind and wish you good luck for today.
Starting again challanges from the past:
No sugar: day 1/3 (small steps, first 3 days, than if completed: 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, etc).
No watching news: day 1/3
Day 10/90. Very happy about this. Never been this easy because I'm busy with things I love. Now In about a week I'll be finishing a project and I'll have way more free time. So around day 18 I'll be entering dangerous territory again. Any advice?
On route. 3 relapses within 21 days but this time is the death of M like I did with P months ago.
Gym, body building and running like a horse.
Watched some P so have to restart the counter, no O though.
For myself, Gary wilson, nofap commnity, years lost in shit.
INSOMNIA starts to be overwhelming.....
Just check in with your day count
Started Challenges Jan 25, 2019
Relapsed 11/224 Days
Longest challenge streak 51 days
Current Challenge 0/90 no PM
Day 71 weight training
Day 1 No alcohol, caffeine and sugar
- relapsed again
- weird thing is that I don't feel regret or remorse this time around
- it's like I can't win at this game so I may as well give myself permission to enjoy it
- I know that attitude sucks and I am currently on a binge of looking at porn almost daily since my relapse about a week ago
- okay, today is the day I smarten up and get my shit back together
- your brother in this struggle