[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. si87

si87 Fapstronaut

2. My Best self

My Best self Fapstronaut

3. It's simple, It's just between you and me. I don't know on which day you are if you have completed 90 days already then you are the winner. If not then let's take this challenge.
    Now I'm on 7 days challenge, after completing 7 days I'll take 14 days challenge, then 21 days, and 30 days, after completing all these days I'll take 90 days challenge here, and whoever completes 90 days first here is the winner.
    (You don't have to take 7 days, 14 days, 21 and 30 days challenge, just complete 90 days here, before me then you are the winner)
    If you take this seriously, you know in a way it will help you to achieve whatever you wished when you joined this thread.
    But I'm coming, and I'll win. I'm sure on that.

* If anyone wants to take this challenge just reply I'll note your username and will check your streak everyday.
    * And if you want to compete right now from the beginning you can join 7 days days challenge, I'm on 7 days challenge now.( If there is a competition you can achieve your goal more easily like you can say to yourself that I'll beat this guy at any cost)
    If your want to compete with me from the 7 days challenge please leave a reply to this message and then join so I'll get to know you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2019
    Titu and Fredi-the like this.
  4. flabbergastedkoipond

flabbergastedkoipond Fapstronaut

Day 6. Surprisingly the urges haven't been hitting as hard as I expected them too.

5. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut

56/90
    Still on holidays. Some days are wonderful. Sometimes it's hard. But one day at a time I'll succeed.
    Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

6. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 17
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    All the best guys.
    Use your precious time in good deeds and make sure that you cut out out bad activities from your life .
    Have a good day . Thanks

7. Fredi-the

Fredi-the Fapstronaut

I'm in and currently on day 1 of the 7 day challenge. I am also on day one of the 90 day challenge. I figure the smaller challenges just add together to total the 90 day. Is that right or do you start over at 1 after each challenge?

Sarapeo likes this.
  8. Fredi-the

Fredi-the Fapstronaut

I've been trying to succeed at the 90 day challenge on and off for 4 years and never been successful yet. 67 and 51 were my highest streaks.

Sarapeo likes this.
  9. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 10 / 90

10. HeavyJunior

HeavyJunior Fapstronaut

11. 05realme

05realme Fapstronaut

Checking in day 2!
    Back on track!!

Saitama999, Sarapeo, bakes and 3 others like this.
  12. Same here bro, even I'm trying from past 3 years, and my highest streak was only 45 days.
    Just take it as a challenge and will complete it. You are on 7 days challenge right, I saw your post there today, let's concentrate on completing 7 days first.
    Take it as a challenge bro. You have to win this challenge. You can and you must. To reach 90 days lot of patience is required.

Fredi-the likes this.
  13. Bro we both are on our first day in 7 days challenge, let's not give up. We must have to reach our goal.

Sarapeo and Fredi-the like this.
  14. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Fapstronaut

15. antn

antn Fapstronaut

day 16/90.... haven't gone this far in a long time, doing well!

Sarapeo, bakes and Homo Deus like this.
  16. Andrey1024

Andrey1024 Fapstronaut

Relapsed again because of loneliness. Any ideas, how to avoid this in the future?

Sarapeo likes this.
  17. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

18. Homo Deus

Homo Deus Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Two weeks without coffee and third alternate fasting day.

Sarapeo likes this.
  20. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Sounds like the extra motivation I would need right now. I have completed 30 day challenge before and my ultimate goal right now is this 90 days.