Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Do it for 12 years , you will be all knowing and get super human qualities
cold showers works like a charm . also don´t encourage sexual thoughts bro, they grow urges, and keep going with your daily life. the urge will pass, it will pass totally.
very good brother. Keep going with the exclamation point!!!
congratulations brother. The first stage is done, now it´s time to consolidate the new lifestyle. Keep going!!!
i´m back brothers. i define a strategy to keep myself in the forum during the working week, i´ll use the snack time in the afternoon . usually it´s dead time for me and i use it to social media and trivial stuff. so i´m gonna cut on that and come here . in the evening i will carry on with my other projects .
let´s go brothers!!!
56 days here, personal record!!!!
from now on it will be uncharted territory, i´m a little scared, but i see no reasons to change my strategy so far:
- personal daily nofap motivation
- working daily in my hobbies and dreams
- good nutrition, constant hidratation and good sleep hygiene
- cold showers in urges days
- minimum sugar and alcohol
- regular physical exercise
- never, in any circunstance, peak any kind of lustful content
any advices for me brothers?
First of all i am sorry for doing this , I was watching this series known as Money Heist and i couldn't resist it , Now i know that in order to fully recover myself i have to completely stop watching this 18+ content for minimum 90 days . I will follow it , last 14 days was amazing 0 urges and no porn at all , my mind was really living into heaven , this time I will give my mind A complete reboot no more adult content for next 90 days . Thank you all for your support . Learn from my mistakes and dont repeat them .
Seeing u around is really relaxing & supporting
Plz, reach out for us whenever u can...
That's my brother, way to go on deciding to not take a break! You got this right to 90. Only 34 more days. You can do it! I got your back, buddy!
Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
267/292 Good Days (no relapse)
Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)
Current Challenge 1/90 (ends Feb 13)
Day 92 weight training (3X/wk)
Day 29 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
- me on the other hand is a different story
- after posting yesterday, I crashed and burned as I became a button pushing rat, as Noah Church would say, loosing all free will to do the right thing
- it's really all about not giving yourself permission, I find
- every relapse my brain has somehow given my body the green light to peak at something taboo and it doesn't take long for that to esculate to full out PMO
- I am sorry brothers I am so weak
- this has been a 43 year addiction for me as I came the first time in my life to text only, no pictures at age 13 to my mom's joy of sex paper back book
- my use of porn just esculated along with the technology....before it was pixils on a screen arousing me, it was ink on paper in the form of magazines
- die hard patterns like this have kept me a beta male and not living up to my potential
- this has to change and it will change
- I will reach 90 days without porn or masturbation one day if it's the last thing I do
- God give me strength, Amen to that!
- your brother in this struggle
I don't miss PMO at all. I miss being with a girl. It's been almost two years since I was last with a girl. In January 2020, when I'm going to finish 90 days challenge, I'm going to the gentlemen's club and having fun (s*x) with hot Ukrainian girls!
I'll see exactly if I'm cured of PIED and death grip. Then I will try to practice no PM life or maybe participate in 365 days no PM challenge.
These are my plans, I hope not to relapse. What do you think?
I relapsed today. I made a fatal mistake of watching porn images. I had a wet dream and then i fapped. I know every time i do this i am pushing myself backward. I know i could have hold the lease on my urges. But i did it knowing that it will cost me my progress. It's was not worth it. But i didn't do a binge. For past streak i learnt to go forward without binging. I don't feel any guilt after a relapse but when I used to binge i get guilty feeling for days. so every hour is progress. I am tired of telling myself the from now on i will do it without any relapse. But i think i shouldn't do it purposely.
Day 20, checking in
Half an hour short of completing 4 days.(Posting now as I will be in bed soon because of another mega early start tomorrow). This is the longest since the 25th September! Quite shockingly. October was a pretty dark month. That is behind me now though.
Heard something on the radio the other day that has been going around my head and keeping me motivated today. Somebody was describing someone else, saying how much energy they had etc, and they called her 'a doer!'. It really resonated with me, and made me think that I need to be more like that. So today I have been introducing, and then reinforcing, the fact that 'I am a doer!' in to my head. It seemed to work this evening, as I went to the gym on the way home (which I failed at yesterday) and did more there than I thought! Hopefully this is the start of something
Let's try this challenge I'm checking in for day 0
Wish me luck guys
First day joining the nofap forum after hearing about it for a while.
Having suffered with anxiety and depression for the last 7/8 years, I am hoping that nofap can help me overcome some of the symptoms. I am trying to gain motivation for my studies and to stop wasting my time and energy. Looking forward to trying the 90 day challenge, any advice from people further along in their journey would be much appreciated, thanks.