Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Any idea why you had a drop in motivation? That might be the key learning curve ...
Current Challenge 0/90 (ends Feb 16)
270/297 Good Days (no relapse)
Day 94 weight training (M, W, F)
Day 30 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)
- my commitment to noPMO had a hiccup this morning so back to day 0
- the good news is I am right back at her and bouncing back faster than before with no desire to binge
- watched a good universalman video this morning (after the deed) which I think will be a game changer for me if I can shift my identity to one of "I'm not that kind of person"(who PMO's) anymore
- I also agree with him that super powers are just getting back the feelings and abilities that porn stole from you in the first place
- your brother in this struggle ... still though!!!
9 days. Super long day at work. Knackered. Keep on rolling!
I’m back. 0/90
Haven’t even been trying for months. But I’m back hoping to stay.
Day 32. Looking at the process be like......
No pmo is not the priority, Lifestyle is the priority.
Day 23: Good day today. Not much of a struggle at all. Been getting more in control of my thoughts of late. Onwards and upwards and restored.
No sport news: day 69/90
24 hrs away from the nig 30
So true, it is super dangerous.
Daily Checking In.
“The Soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind” .
Day 42 of 90 No PMO 16+17-11-2019
48 to go 46,67% reached
+10 days no PO
Almost at the halfway mark, but there is no half way, this is forever
Some dirty thoughts in the morning, but I didn't feel anything. I'm in flatline maybe?
It's been 32 days. I am just wondering what happened to my fog free mind i use to experience in before huge streaks. My mind is still foggy. Socially i am not interesting yet. Let's see. Anyways I am not expecting anything .... Just a thought came up.
I am kinda questioning my streak too. This is the father I ever go, 28 days. My biggest streak was 26 a few months ago, and yet I feel so much depressed... I am not feeling any other benefits than more energy at the moment.
I am just encouraging myself that I have to go through this and that it will better after some time. I hope I will have enough patience and strength.
Just use that energy wise. Don't wait/expect for results. You will make it out faster. Cheers.