[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

2. HopefulRebooter

HopefulRebooter Fapstronaut

3. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut

Day 5: Feeling kind of defeated in the fight. Not feeling as motivated to check in and post my updates. Not giving up. Onwards and upwards and restored.

4. Pneu

Pneu Fapstronaut

Hi
    "Stalled" this morning. Recovering from "stall". Undiscipline is the cause of it. I can repress my exeeding energy by running, but I can't run everyday! So waking up early is better at bleeding this "unwelcome" energy. From this day on I will wake up at 5 everyday. This is feasible.

5. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Bro, one day at a time. You never know what tomorrow can bring you.
    Remember that everybody goes through hard times sometimes.
    I know how hard feeling alone and lost can be, but I believe that the answer to everything is action. Just set a goal and get after it. If there's no one with the same interests that you have to hang around with you, just focus on your goals.
    Read books, go to the gym, go for a run and so on. You don't need nobody to do these things.
    Doesn't matter where you came from, doesn't matter who you are now, start doing things, even if you don't feel like, and your life's going to get better.
    Be safe.

6. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

7. My Best self

My Best self Fapstronaut

8. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

Hi @RestartGame_

It's tough facing this battle alone, but remember that the NoFap community is behind you. We all want you to succeed, no matter if your friends out there don't understand what you're going through. We sure do : ) I have been through the same feeling as you are right now when I thought that my friends don't care about me whatsoever. Don't let those thoughts fool you, there are people on here and out there who care about you but only you can take this journey to recovery. It is imperative that you create a system and an environment for yourself that is conducive to your recovery. Identify any triggers and eliminate them permanently from your environment. Put in the work and trust the process that you will eventually get to where you need to be. Don't focus so much on the results, just trust that you are doing the right thing and you will eventually reap what you sow.

If you feel you are at "rock bottom", worry not. The only way is up from there!

Have you tried meditation? Sometimes the answers to the questions we seek lie within us, all we must do is quiet the mind to really listen to our higher self's guidance.

Maybe this will help too - https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/7ymixp/did_you_relapse_relax_take_this_into_consideration/

9. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Hey man, you’re right, it’s fucking tough. Loneliness is something I know all too well, the feeling of not being able to share with anyone. Ultimately, though, you don’t need other people to be happy. You need to find happiness and strength in yourself. And then when you are confident and happy with yourself, you’ll find that connections with other people happen completely naturally. But it has to start with us. That’s easier said than done, but also not: the love, wisdom and power are already in you, you have to learn to see it. Have you ever tried meditation?

11. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 3. Did some M without P this morning, which I wanna allow myself this time around to stop it from being too much of a pressure. I also made a note to remind myself what it is that I want to change with this path and I read it every time I get urges to look at P. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

12. Vendidad

Vendidad Fapstronaut

13. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

14. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Thank you for the kind and concise answer. This really helps me to get back up. I will look into it.

Let's charge ahead!

Cheers.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  15. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Thank you.

Your words really help me. It means a lot. Thanks man.

I signed up at a gym last month, it is reasonably big, is well equiped, however still in construction (almost finished I guess), but they should finish end of the month or next month.
    I got a discount, a good price and a nice deal, that's why I opted for that one. So I'm gonna have to wait a little bit. If they take too long, I'll just go to another one, but I'll do whatever else I can in the meantime, maybe cold showers in summer, but not in winter, that's ..I tried that once and my body felt like an ice cube temporarily, but I guess I'll just do it again sometime that's a matter of getting used to.

Let's charge ahead!

I'll keep you updated.

Cheers.

16. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Thank you.

Yes, I guess at some point it's up to us and how we deal with it alone.

I am really grateful for this community and I'll be here with updates as much as I can.

All the best. Hugs.

17. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 1, here we go.

I think the first thing I am going to do, and of which I know that helped me a lot in the past when I did a 30 day streak while not having urges,
    is to read or write about the consequences and truth about this addiction as well as the outcomes of recovery, to make my mind sharper and get some momentum to get going and to be able to shift my emotions in times of cravings more efficiently.

The Truth, Motivation and Reason to Quit, that's my focus right now.

Godspeed!

18. Homo Deus

Homo Deus Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. dragonborn_007

dragonborn_007 New Fapstronaut

20. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

90 days. Challenge completed. :emoji_full_moon_with_face:

After several false starts, I got back on track and made it. I want to say thanks to all you here who helped me through a couple rough patches. You guys are awesome!

For those of you struggling, just keep at it. It is possible with the right attitude coupled with practical strategies. Give your mind, body, and soul a chance to reset - it's worth it!