[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AdmiralSnakbar

AdmiralSnakbar Fapstronaut

2. Vendidad

Vendidad Fapstronaut

3. adipath

adipath Fapstronaut

4. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Great stuff!!

5. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

8/90 socially active day

6. that_homie

that_homie Fapstronaut

Day 10. I didn't think I would make it this far after MPing some yesterday, but by the grace of God, the urges disappeared and were pretty low today. Very thankful.

7. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

Completed my 90 days challenge truely now.

8. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird Fapstronaut

Thanks pal... But This time I won't feed my demon with my addiction... i will again try to rise up starting from zero...
    Day 0/90...

9. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

day 8! Here's a tough one... Woke up with really bad vibes and need to focus on work. I think a crucial phase is starting now, as far as I remember from my last attempts. Stay STRONG

10. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 2 - installed manage Spin and browser on android phone which blocks P sites on Google chrome and any custom sites you want blocked, there's a small monthly fee but totally worth it!

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

very good brother. nice and steady!! let´s go!!!!

Vendidad and Homo Deus like this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

focus on your strategy brother. Let´s go!!!

Mansfelder and Vendidad like this.
  13. RiseToGreatness

69 days my brothers

my social anxiety is dropping :) slowly but it´s dropping. yesterday i went to the gas station and instead of looking down nervous like always or just being a rude client like i see lot´s of men do, i actually engage in a conversation with the clerk girl eheh. we even have a few laughs together :D. so i feel good things going on, nofap is paying off. slowly yes, but it´s paying off :)

i feel also a sense of peace, not always here, but sometimes i feel it. which is a really good feeling, to be at ease.

Let´s go brothers!!! just this day. no promisses, no pressure, just this day.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  14. Excellent my friend, vamos!!!

15. NewMansince13

NewMansince13 Fapstronaut

FROM PAST 1 DAY THE URGE HAS BEEN HIGHEST.

Should I stop masturbating completely?

or something like twice a week or once a week?

16. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

That depends on how you feel about it, buddy. Most people here abstain from masturbating entirely and so do I. It's up to you and what makes you fell good about yourself.

17. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

As I said, been busy this last week. Anyway, 23 days. This is my highest streak. I have had some urges lately, since I reached day 20, but I'm managing that.
    I'm doing no pmo, and lately I'm missing having sex. I'm doing hard mode because last time I had sex I couldn't hold my erection, and I'm afraid to have sex before I finish the challenge and that happens again. Anyone experienced the same?

18. Homo Deus

Homo Deus Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

So, I just had a few confusing days again in terms of my Nofap project.

My girlfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for 2 years now, without success. So Friday, my girlfriend did an artificial insemination treatment - I think that's what it's called in English? Anyway, I had like a 15 minute window to retreat and 'produce the seed', as they called it. It was so weird that I used an erotic story to get me excited enough. So, technically a relapse, but not by choice, but because the circumstances more or less demanded.

Still, I was afraid it might make my urges come back and one thing that did happen is that last night I couldn't help but be really curious to know how this erotic story continued. So I went back there and read it til the end. But even though it excited me at first and gave me an erection, I knew doing M would be a bad idea, so I didn't and the excitement flowed away.

But then it turned out my sperm count was quite low, which the nurses said could very well be because it had been 2 weeks that I didn't ejaculate - because I didn't have sex with my girlfriend for 2 weeks, and in the meantime I was not masturbating. They were saying I should ejaculate at least once a week to have healthy sperm production. So now I have to find a way of bringing M back into my life - because there's quite a big chance we have to try the treatment a few more times before it works - without reviving my P addiction as well.

20. mack56

mack56 Fapstronaut