[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. adipath

adipath Fapstronaut

2. hindiguy29

hindiguy29 Fapstronaut

3. Fredi-the

Fredi-the Fapstronaut

Day 7/90 No PM (ends May 10)
    Day 388 on this challenge
    Day 136 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: significantly reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

Vendidad and Homo Deus like this.
  4. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

5. Monster@123

[email protected] Fapstronaut

Day 90/90....
    90 days challenge completed......
    After so much struggle finally I am here...
    I want to really thanks to this platform and you all people ...that motivated me along my whole journey .... Because by seeing your comments I realized that from what mistakes I should be away from ....
    So I am sharing some tips with you that helped me a lot and I am sure it you help you also so here it is ...
    1). First of all fix your goal that you have to do after 1 or in next 2 - 3 years , and the goal must be something high...
    2). NoFap journey alone does not fulfill all your dreams because this only gives you more time and abundant energy that you can utilize in other form to develop your personality every day so for that you have to work on your goal.
    3) Treat every day a special day that what you can learn...start writing journal, do meditation about 15 min day , cold shower , you can listen to some intelligent or spiritual conversation in you tube.
    4) Always remember you are master of your own life and nothing can stop you to becoming something that you want .
    5) Use this platform not only for daily counter but also read other comments that what mistakes they are doing and how bad they are feeling after relapse so you can motivate yourself that I don't want to regret and learn from others.
    6) Involve daily exercise , running or some yoga.
    7) Do not fill so much anxious and depressed if something goes wrong...
    Because it happens with everyone since we are humans.....so live every moment and enjoy.

6. Vendidad

Vendidad Fapstronaut

Check in day 16

Homo Deus likes this.
  7. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 10! Felt a bit down over the weekend, better today now that I've been to the gym! Still a bit lethargic though, I think I felt like this last time I rebooted so I guess it's normal. My interpretation is that because I am not numbing my emotions through PMO, I actually have to face them! This can be scary but it's something I need to learn how to do because we can't just run away from ourselves.

8. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

17 days, still proud to have started again!

9. Iwannaimprove

Iwannaimprove Fapstronaut

10. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Congrats friend! And thanks for the great advice.

11. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Good observations, man. Sometimes unpleasant feelings will arise when we're not escaping with PMO. It's not fun, however a good way to look at it is as an opportunity. We get a chance to examine those feelings, to ask questions like where do they really come from, and how can I address them in a positive way. Real change can happen through this process, keep at it.

12. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

13. My Best self

My Best self Fapstronaut

14. Pone

Pone Fapstronaut

Since you didn't ejaculate, then you still on track. Just continue counting. Cause I think the entire aim of this platform is to help us controll the urges when they come. And what you did was to control them. So congs bro. I suggest today you reward yourself. By doing something you like. Maybe take yourself out, take someone else out, play a sport, just do some thing to help you remember this accomplishment.:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_briefcase:

Vendidad, Fredi-the and bromor like this.
  15. Pone

Pone Fapstronaut

Day 6 successfully completed. Now on day 7.
    Today woke up with an erection. Seems my sexual energy is coming back.
    Even I am really fatigued. I play tennis and on Sunday trained the entired day. Monday reached I was super sluggish and tired. Very unmotivated. Finding it hard to concentrate. Any ideas on how to overcome fatigue. Am missing the days when I was motivated and exicted.

16. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

51 days guys! Keep going!

Homo Deus and Vendidad like this.
  17. Pone

Pone Fapstronaut

I have always found this strange ever since I got addicted I was never caught masturbating. Even though some times I was in a high risk place. Even at campus my roommates never walked in on me.
    I used to think maybe of some ones walks in on me. I would feel very ashamed and guilty so I would stop the addiction but that failed.
    But now am gaining control day by day through this platform. And will finish my 90 days without relapsing:emoji_muscle:

18. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

19. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

Well, actually that is one main issue, it builds up both ways: On one hand you feel great because you never get caught by colleagues, spouses etc., but what is even more crucial, unintentionally you manage to have the PMO package as your/our little save space... This is the most important thing to recognise and to back off from.

Homo Deus, Vendidad and Merry Terry like this.
  20. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut