1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

13days down. Today day 14. About to make two weeks.
    I couldn't access Internet. But gonna try to keep updating as much as I can. I have been feeling ok. Low sexual urges. Most days I didn't feel anything. My friend even showed me some nudes of his babe. But I wasn't moved sexually. So I guess am gaining control of the sexual urges

2. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Hope you the song. It has some great message

Vendidad, RiseToGreatness and bromor like this.
  3. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

4. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I think you’re right. There’s still a part of me that thinks I’m a loser and that what I need to do is lock myself up in my room for the rest of time and do PM all the time.

The things you say about P being fake I have already realised a long time ago and that’s why I’ve improved a lot already. But it’s like, that’s one part of my brain realising that, while at the same time in a corner there’s still the self-hating addict popping up in ever unexpected ways.

My main takeaway from this reset is that I have to acknowledge if and when that guy is there and counter him with love and wisdom. Not make the mistake again to think I can just get to work and pretend he’s not creating havoc in my brain.

bromor, Vendidad and RestartGame_ like this.
  5. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 here we go. I've done nofap so many times in the past, longest was around 70 days. Back at it this time shooting for the 90 day reboot, i need this!!!

6. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

So, Day 1 again. I'm realising again that the work for me is building self love. Every relapse comes out of a temporary return to the belief that I'm a piece of shit and the resulting desire to indulge in something - PM, excessive Facebooking, extreme pleasing behaviour, etc. - to run away from that belief. And because I spent so much time in my life repeating and affirming that belief to myself, I have to spent every minute telling myself the opposite now.

So, that's the project this time. 90 days of affirming self love. If I'm compassionate to myself, I won't feel the need to look for P. If I do feel the need to look for P, that means I have to look at the self-hate beneath it and take time to counter it with compassion.

Pone, bromor, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  7. Martin Martin

Martin Martin Fapstronaut

It's soon to be 3 days no PMO. I feel good. Going to turn of the laptop now and get some sleep before starting Day 4.

Pone, bromor, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Ah, and I’ll try that journal idea. I have been keeping a daily journal of good things that I did during the day - that was something my Buddhism teacher advised me to do. I’ll try and expand it with some daily insight as well. I’ll check the video to see how he advises to do it. Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    Pone, bromor, Vendidad and 1 other person like this.
  9. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

10. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 16.

I had insane urges yesterday. And I already went for a walk, I hadn't exercised, I tried breathing exercises and whatever, sometimes they went away a little but they came back.

So, It was at that moment where I felt those strong cravings, where I noticed that the reason for me to let my guard down would be the thought of that the cravings will never stop.
    So I asked myself, when will the cravings stop or become much less?. Because I wouldn't be able to live with cravings like this in my day to day life.

So I went and googled about the average time that it takes for the cravings to drop and that gave me the answer I was looking for.
    And together with all my other reasons to stop (which I think everyone here has a lot of them), I had a reason to maintain this suffering and future sufferings (cravings) until I have a very long streak where my cravings ultimately dropped. The cravings are also always temporary.

So at the end, I just watched Netflix with the insane urges until they went away. (Not recommended though). It could have been playing the guitar, exercising, going for a walk, socializing, but it happened to be watching netflix at that moment.
    I obviously had to watch something 0% sexual. And My 100% intention had to be dedicated towards recovery and to shifting my thoughts and not being afraid of myself.

And surprisingly they went away and I felt extremely proud of myself still feeling proud today.

I also slept well. No sexual thoughts or dreams whatsoever.

And today, I don't feel any big cravings yet, but they may come.
    And I'll just repeat the process.

Let's keep going.

Pone, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  11. thestifmeister

thestifmeister New Fapstronaut

Yesterday was my first day i am busy with day 2 now

Pone, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  12. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. Jaku

Jaku Fapstronaut

I am on day 6 :)

Pone, bromor, Vendidad and 1 other person like this.
  14. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

15. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

no, maybe you´re just going through flatline. in this period sexual desire is insignificant so this may give a false sense of control. but flatline will end someday, so always have your triggers plan ative. Let´s go bro!!!

bromor and Vendidad like this.
  16. RiseToGreatness

very good bro. Keep it going!!!

17. RiseToGreatness

86 days my brothers. One day at a time.

bromor, PowerfulSRE, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  18. Incontheivable! Well done! You got this with only 5 days left.

RiseToGreatness, Pone, bromor and 2 others like this.