[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Neymar

Neymar Fapstronaut

Day2
    We all can do it
    COME ON GUYS WE ALL ARE NOT IN THIS WORLD TO JUST WASTE OUR HUMAN LABOUR WE ARE HERE TO WORK . AWAKE ,ARISE AND DONT STOP TILL YOUR ACHIEVEMENT OF GOAL.
    Best of luck , lets rock it

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 5 others like this.
  2. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Today I have woken up with intense sexual urges. My mind keeps on wondering to thoughts of nude girls. I can feel the urge to watch P.
    But am powering through, I have to finish this day clean. Will post again in the evening to update you on how the day would have progressed.
    But today's urges are crazy. Everytime I loss focus or feel bored they pop up. So I have to keep myself distracted and very mindful of them.

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 4 others like this.
  3. snarkious

snarkious Fapstronaut

Day 7!!! A whole week without PMO!!!

Vendidad, Aufbruch, bromor and 3 others like this.
  4. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Day 26/90 check in.
    I am now calm at the surface level however inside in my mind there is a lot lot of negative thoughts, the p imagery appears everyday but I talk to myself and explain to myself about nofap (no pmo) the bad effects of pmo'ing and the benefits of Nofap and that I can be able to release these imagies from my mind and develop a cleaner mind through educating myself about reboot and the Nofap lifestyle.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Vendidad, Pone, Aufbruch and 3 others like this.
  5. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 18 bring it on!!

Vendidad, bromor, antn and 2 others like this.
  6. Boris_Britva

Boris_Britva Fapstronaut

6th day of 90 )))

I STAY STRONG!!!!)))

Vendidad, bromor, antn and 2 others like this.
  7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. tuutta123

tuutta123 Fapstronaut

Keep going guys I'll join you too!! Let's do this together.

9. antn

antn Fapstronaut

10. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 7 No M,
    Day 89 No P

Tomorrow is the date of my official 90 day goal!!! Its going to be partially fulfilled - no P for over 3 months! (I stopped watching P some time before I started with the challenge here) I's a big celebration and I will continue here until I reach my no PM goal after! And you know what? After that I will live a normal sexually active life and never go back to that shit ! Keep going guys!

11. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 9 of this streak. No more P, no more peeking. Instead I'm increasing confidence and self-love.
    I built this reality, now I will build a better one.

I joined this forum 143 days ago. Of those 143 days, I was 131 days without PM.

bromor, Vendidad, Pone and 3 others like this.
  12. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I don't want you to feel bad, but I think it's not a coincidence that you have these kinds of thoughts after looking at sexy women on Instagram yesterday, like you said. I've had this experience so often: after a period of not looking at anything, I look at some sexy content and I feel proud of myself that it doesn't do anything with me. But then somehow, they do trigger my addiction again, only it only shows itself a day later, or a few days later, when I find my urges to look at more of that stuff are suddenly so much higher. So what I would advice: try to sit out these urges which are a result of your peeking, don't act on it and learn from it that you really shouldn't do this again.

13. sanxsuperman

sanxsuperman Fapstronaut

14. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Damn, man, I really sympathize with you, your living conditions are NOT helpful. I fully understand your reasons to stay there for now, though sometimes change needs to be forced by just diving into the loneliness. Still, I know it's easy to say that from the outside. But you'll learn from all this and grow out of it some day soon. You're not alone!

15. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

16. KeepComingBack

KeepComingBack Fapstronaut

On 5th day. Noticed headache the past couple of days. I also binged on pizza, wings and soda yesterday to the point I was uncomfortable and even woke up at 3 am regretting it. My brain is really trying to get it's fix of dopamine any way it can get it! I need to be on guard and should start excising routine.

17. Aufbruch

Aufbruch Fapstronaut

Day 4
    :emoji_white_check_mark:
    I know, my brain needs
    to take it
    s time to restructure, BUT every further day without PM tells me: Look, You dont need this.

18. VictoryIsOurs

VictoryIsOurs Fapstronaut

19. Day 18/90 No PM
    Day 427 at attempting this challenge
    Day 149 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

20. T.Griffin1991

T.Griffin1991 Fapstronaut