[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. VictoryIsOurs

VictoryIsOurs Fapstronaut

Be strong. You will overcome.

2. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

3. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 15 No M,
    Day 97 No P!

Lets goo :)

4. Day 2/90 No PM
    Day 435 at attempting this challenge
    Day 153 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

5. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

Day 7

Normally I would post some things I'm thankful for, but today I'm in a bit of a melancholy mood. I had the chance to sleep in today and found that I slept much later than I would have expected. I slept far beyond the point where I felt I had enough sleep and was rested. I realized that I currently don't have much I'm excited to get out of bed for (not the first time I've noticed this). This troubles me deeply and makes me feel very sad. I remember times as a child when I felt so much excitement to get out of bed in the morning; I knew what the day held and wanted to experience everything life had. I had activities and people in my life that I was desperately excited for.

I guess this is a good time to slow down and evaluate what is actually important to us. What has value? What are we living for? What is your vision for your life? What do you want to accomplish before you die? What do you want the last decade of your life to look like? How do you want others to remember you? DO you want others to remember you?

What's your reason for getting out of bed in the morning?

6. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

7. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

8. Aufbruch

Aufbruch Fapstronaut

9. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

10. gordonsmallwood

gordonsmallwood Fapstronaut

I am struggling every day now. Day 0, getting up early, going workout, not getting lady.

Vendidad, Pone, Fredi-the and 3 others like this.
  11. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

Done with day 7...day 8 we move

Vendidad, Pone, PowerfulSRE and 2 others like this.
  12. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

13. day 16/90... too long and too tough journey ahead still I have to complete it

Vendidad, Aufbruch, Pone and 4 others like this.
  14. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Day 35 check in (5 weeks)

(Outside of the thread I'm on day 43 hour 22 no pmo :) )

Vendidad, Aufbruch, Pone and 3 others like this.
  15. Relapsed at day 20 day 0 I will do better

Vendidad, Pone, Fredi-the and 3 others like this.
  16. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

17. Day 1/90
    last night i was like goodness, it's a long way to go..
    Hossannah

18. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 16 No M,
    Day 98 No P!

You are not alone in this and there may be dozens of reasons.
    1st of all - there are those days that you just don't feel getting out of bed even if it seems there is no particular reason to feel down - you can just be tired of events and stuff that has been happening for a longer period, not just the day before.
    2nd - then there is the corona virus situation right now - don't know about you but most days seem the same since I don't see many people nowadays, can't get out much to do stuff out the house etc. - believe me most days I'm not too excited to get out of bed too.

I can give you an example of how I try to do it - yesterday I had a full procrastination day - have not had one in a long time - always training, at work, doing online courses with coursework, talking to family and friends on the phone, fixing my car, playing VR games etc... believe me im not bored :D just needed a day to do nothing. at the end of the day I feld a bit bad and guilty that I did not do anything productive. This morning I slept in as well, was not very excited to get up, weather is really shit as well here so not helping. Then I remembered how I felt last night and I motivated my self to be productive, do everything I had planned for the day and most of all NOT DISSAPOINT MYSELF. So I am up doing my stuff and replying here is always on my morning to do list. Being productive always gives me that good feeling later when I have time to relax :))) Hope that helps!

Don't be down and don't overthink stuff like this! There are good days and bad days and it is always going to be like this. Just keep doing your thing!